Got the 10th of the season last night. Nice female.

I got tired of dealing with the weight and length of the 26" stainless varmint contour barrel on the 20 practical, so I chopped it down to 18"s, crowned and bead blasted it matte.

I bought some 40 grn Vmax to try out, so I loaded up some rounds yesterday morning and got it sighted in just before dark.

I traveled over to the other side of the range property on the tactical scooter and set up.

The yote wouldn't come in all the way and was looking like it was going to skedaddle, So I dropped it at 130 yards. DRT.

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrinLaunch

20 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Got the 10th of the season last night. Nice female.

I got tired of dealing with the weight and length of the 26" stainless varmint contour barrel on the 20 practical, so I chopped it down to 18"s, crowned and bead blasted it matte.

I bought some 40 grn Vmax to try out, so I loaded up some rounds yesterday morning and got it sighted in just before dark.

I traveled over to the other side of the range property on the tactical scooter and set up.

The yote wouldn't come in all the way and was looking like it was going to skedaddle, So I dropped it at 130 yards. DRT.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-vQVbkZTqH2EKlrkngbKdIoEmEKSy6OCJe_b5YGxKN00dZyxqCy9tPibSiyMz2yMmUWhjIv2uHVC2R0Wv8Q9VgQ/messages/@.id==AEoHPk0eXuGAYARqLguBUK4XwDw/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

This is my Eberlestock gunslinger pack, with the Trigger stick scabbard, rifle and all the accessories + extra batteries needed to deal some death.

Makes it easy to travel through the woods on the tactical scooter.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-vQVbkZTqH2EKlrkngbKdIoEmEKSy6OCJe_b5YGxKN00dZyxqCy9tPibSiyMz2yMmUWhjIv2uHVC2R0Wv8Q9VgQ/messages/@.id==AN31dZ5EPvkbYAPKPgpoEB5n4oU/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

• Confused 1