Chopper crash

Zag

So just a bit ago a helicopter crashed just half a mile down the road from us, it was a military chopper and looks like no survivors. My aunt lives down the road also, heard the crash and stepped outside to look around but didn’t see anything. So so sad :-(

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Zag said:

So just a bit ago a helicopter crashed just half a mile down the road from us, it was a military chopper and looks like no survivors. My aunt lives down the road also, heard the crash and stepped outside to look around but didn’t see anything. So so sad :-(

OMG.  How horrible. Praying for all involved. 

What area do you live in? 

Edited by mowin

I heard no survivors from the scene and Twitter says 3 passed. There is currently a chopper that’s been flying over head the last 30 min or so. 
Makes me feel like crap knowing these guys/gals have been serving our country only to parish in a farm field down the road on a cold night in Jan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zag said:

I heard no survivors from the scene and Twitter says 3 passed. There is currently a chopper that’s been flying over head the last 30 min or so. 
Makes me feel like crap knowing these guys/gals have been serving our country only to parish in a farm field down the road on a cold night in Jan. 

My thank you is for simular feelings about our military. Not for the tragedy that happened or what their family is going through.  

• Like 1