Where are all the White Supremacists?

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

I'll help, take a look at page 18. 

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I'm not looking to pick one. Just one anecdotal example, but one of my friends and former drummers has been radicalized in a extreme right white supremist militia in Missouri. When I was home in July, I met up with one of my best friends, and guitar player in that band. I asked him about Nathan, and he just shook his head. He still plays a couple times a month with this guy's brother, and apparently he has left his family, moved to somewhere in Missouri and lives at some kind of compound.

Now, this is all hearsay on my part, but heartbreaking none the less. Nathan was always a great guy, we practiced at his house, and he was a stay at home dad for his severely autistic son. It has really opened my eyes to how good people can get pulled to the extreme. I just hope he can come back.

Really, do you know the name of the group? 

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

When you start believing everything you hear from any one side, group, religion, etc. you will be doomed.  Everyone needs to listen to things with an open but skeptical mind.  Doesn't matter what side you are on or what subject it's about.  From what I see there are plenty on the political forum here that have been brainwashed out of their minds.  And I'm not talking only about the liberal minded folks around here either.  Many here on the right side of the aisle think only those on the left are the brainwashed ones, but I've got some news for them. 

Correctimundo!!  Like Ive said before, for me, I want to know the truth so, if it  is a real threat, I wanna know about it !!

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

Really, do you know the name of the group? 

No, I don't know the name of the group. I tried looking him up on Facebook, but I think he took down all of his social media.  I haven't talked to him for a long time, really since I left that band, but at one time we were pretty close. 

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

They also show it in the chart but they don't disclose which events they are attributing to the White Supremacists

Edit: They also don't disclose  what groups are categorized in each section or even if the "protest" from 2018-2019 were included 

Well, the white supremacists have their own category right? I guess it would still be considered as part of DVE but IDK. I wonder where you could get more specific info pertaining to the individual attacks recorded and what/individual(s)/ group(s) perpetrated them.

56 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Your description well describes a cult and those that have "drank the kool-aid".  All the politicians are pseudo cult leaders and blindly following the political party is like being in a cult.   There is clearly some of this, as well as what I call tribalism.  My tribe is either Dem or Rep and I need to defend "my tribe".  We all would be better served with some self-reflection to make sure that is not our behavior.  We all should be objectively debating, policies, plans, and actions; and the pros and cons of same for America. 

Exactly right and very-well said!!

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

Well, the white supremacists have their own category right? I guess it would still be considered as part of DVE but IDK. I wonder where you could get more specific info pertaining to the individual attacks recorded and what/individual(s)/ group(s) perpetrated them.

You know what they say about statistics.....97.567% are made up. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes, youre right , its there.  Nice job.  How come we never heard this before then?

It’s been reported widely, by both left and right leaning journalists. News and media literacy is not a trivial matter. It’s difficult and it takes practice to become good at finding reputable and rigorous news sources. Everything that has ever been written has a perspective and intent, no matter how small or benign it may be. Know that and proceed with caution. Read broadly. Understand that Facebook and other similar distributors of media are in the business of compelling you to click and are generally disinterested in education or informing you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s been reported widely, by both left and right leaning journalists. News and media literacy is not a trivial matter. It’s difficult and it takes practice to become good at finding reputable and rigorous news sources. Everything that has ever been written has a perspective and intent, no matter how small or benign it may be. Know that and proceed with caution. Read broadly. Understand that Facebook and other similar distributors of media are in the business of compelling you to click and are generally disinterested in education or informing you. 

...and it is exactly this type of journalism in the MSM (CNN, FOX, etc) that causes distrust and justifiably earns the label Fake News.  Fake News doesn't need to be entirely false facts, it includes reporting with opinions, omissions, and deception.

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

...and it is exactly this type of journalism in the MSM (CNN, FOX, etc) that causes distrust and justifiably earns the label Fake News.  Fake News doesn't need to be entirely false facts, it includes reporting with opinions, omissions, and deception.

Perhaps, but it certainly doesn’t elevate Breitbart to the real news category. The 24hr news cycle is nobody’s friend. Nevertheless, the onus is on each of us to discern between rigorous journalism and clickbait. 

• Like 1

Such a divisive load of crap. The only racist terrorist group I'm aware of with any clout these days is BLM.

Just a show of hands....who has been approached to join a white supremacist group, or knows someone who is a member of a group like this (first-hand knowledge only, please); if you'd prefer, send me a PM. I certainly don't, maybe I'm not a good prospect?

• Like 2

I agree with you UN , that issue was the source of motivation for starting this thread , in that I simply don’t know any white supremacists and know no one who does either . So I ask myself “ What the hell is Biden talking about ?” , and other lefties when they make claims about all these scary WS groups posing such a grave threat to the country - but it’s there in the DHS report !! So , IDK ,  not going to argue with facts . I’d like to do research how the stats are compiled , perhaps theirs an inherent bias in their compilation, idk , but I will make no claims about that without evidence !! 

Edited by Northcountryman

5 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I agree with you UN , that issue was the source of motivation for starting this thread , in that I simply don’t know any white supremacists and know no one who does either . So I ask myself “ What the hell is Biden talking about ?” , and other lefties when they make claims about all these scary WS groups posing such a grave threat to the country - but it’s there in the DHS report !! So , IDK ,  not going to argue with facts . I’d like to do research how the stats are compiled , perhaps theirs an inherent bias in their compilation, idk , but I will make no claims about that without evidence !! 

What someone views as a threat can be much different than someone else...that said, I believe this HUGE domestic terrorist threat  by WS or any other domestic group is over blown. They want us scared and looking to "them" for protection. It justifies their paychecks. If you added up all the deaths for the one year period covered by the report that were caused by domestic terrorists. and Average of 10 people a day in the US drown in non-boat related incidents. I'd like to see property damage dollars by each extremist group. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Who would’ve guessed that not only is huntingNY home to the highest online concentration of constitutional scholars but it is also chock-full of solipsists.

Ok, And so Why the insults?

I'm sure That wasnt necessary. I liked your other post much better earlier in this thread with the link to the DHS doc , to be honest.  Does your sardonic repartee also include yourself or no? In reply, I would say that it It appears that Diffidence may not be one of your countless qualities, what do you think ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

In truth, the left considers all white folk to be white supremacists and the greatest threat to their anti-white leftist agenda.  Anything negative to their goals done by any white person, will soon be considered an act of white supremacy.

They are trying to head off a revolution they know they are inciting.

18 minutes ago, Grouse said:

In truth, the left considers all white folk to be white supremacists and the greatest threat to their anti-white leftist agenda.  Anything negative to their goals done by any white person, will soon be considered an act of white supremacy.

They are trying to head off a revolution they know they are inciting.

A reminder that the FBI and DHS report condemning white supremacy was written by white Republican men. 

(Was this sufficiently demure for your delicate sensibilities, @Northcountryman ;) )

My post has nothing to do with that report.  It's a statement about a universal truth.

And a lot of white Republican male elected hacks are never Trumpers and prioritize getting re-elected or appointed over what is best for America. 

We are all being played by leftists to minimize and marginalize the majority in America, who would not stand for any of this without fear of government retaliation.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

A reminder that the FBI and DHS report condemning white supremacy was written by white Republican men. 

(Was this sufficiently demure for your delicate sensibilities, @Northcountryman ;) )

It was?  How do you know? Are you stating that the entire DHS is staffed exclusively by white Republican men then? 

(Its fine w/ me but to be sure, I'm afraid youll have to wait-and-see cuz it appears that my  remarks to you earlier gots me lots of props by the vast multitiude of Solipsists on here lol)

• Haha 2

The biggest proof that neither side cares about the general public is that they dont want term limits. Be it republican or demos..

Only in the orifice to line their pockets and serve the lobbying agenda.

I am an anomaly when I am not white but most of my friends are white. It amazes me that sometimes when the sentiments of some in my community lumps all white as racist. I have reached a point where I mingle more with my white friends than those of my own ethnicity because of their stupidity. 

Edited by suburbanfarmer
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Grouse said:

My post has nothing to do with that report.  It's a statement about a universal truth.

And a lot of white Republican male elected hacks are never Trumpers and prioritize getting re-elected or appointed over what is best for America. 

We are all being played by leftists to minimize and marginalize the majority in America, who would not stand for any of this without fear of government retaliation.

Haha,grouse,the man with the most universal truths. You poor poor victim,the left is going to eat you alive.

35 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

The biggest proof that neither side cares about the general public is that they dont want term limits. Be it republican or demos..

Only in the orifice to line their pockets and serve the lobbying agenda.

I am an anomaly when I am not white but most of my friends are white. It amazes me that sometimes when the sentiments of some in my community lumps all white as racist. I have reached a point where I mingle more with my white friends than those of my own ethnicity because of their stupidity. 

Agree and feel the same regarding term limits.  I even advocate a minimum age of 28-30 years.  This allows the potential politician to get a college degree, military service, & real world/life employment experience.  I also advocate for an age maximum (undecided on what but max at 65).   This country does not need geriatrics like Pelosi and McConnell.  They have lost touch with reality and the populace.  

Perhaps your friends have unfortunately drank the kool aid and are brainwashed.  Interesting story.  An acquaintance of mine who is white (A) has a friend who is non-white (B).  A and B fish together and socialize and consider each other good friends. B had a 4th of July party and did not invite A.  A was upset and confronted B.  B advised that he did not invite him because Bs other friends and family are racist and he did not want to expose A to it.  Racism is perpetrated by ALL races, not just whites.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1