Where are all the White Supremacists?

3 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Agree and feel the same regarding term limits.  I even advocate a minimum age of 28-30 years.  This allows the potential politician to get a college degree, military service, & real world/life employment experience.  I also advocate for an age maximum (undecided on what but max at 65).   This country does not need geriatrics like Pelosi and McConnell.  They have lost touch with reality and the populace.  

Perhaps your friends have unfortunately drank the kool aid and are brainwashed.  Interesting story.  An acquaintance of mine who is white (A) has a friend who is non-white (B).  A and B fish together and socialize and consider each other good friends. B had a 4th of July party and did not invite A.  A was upset and confronted B.  B advised that he did not invite him because Bs other friends and family are racist and he did not want to expose A to it.  Racism is perpetrated by ALL races, not just whites.

My non white friends are not racist but ignorant because all they ingest is what the media shows. They believe it like the word of God and dont question it.

The media has corrupted the mind set to accept that most whites are naz,i who dont want anyone but whites in america. I have had lengthy arguments about legal immigration vs open borders r amnesty and yet they dont see the bigger picture or issues related to it.

At this point I dont even bother debating with them.

3 hours ago, suburbanfarmer said:

My non white friends are not racist but ignorant because all they ingest is what the media shows. They believe it like the word of God and dont question it.

The media has corrupted the mind set to accept that most whites are naz,i who dont want anyone but whites in america. I have had lengthy arguments about legal immigration vs open borders r amnesty and yet they dont see the bigger picture or issues related to it.

At this point I dont even bother debating with them.

I have no way of knowing if they are racist or not; as I do not know them.  Racists is as racist does.  Racists are ignorant by definition, having a belief about  someone based on race/physical attribute without knowing anything about the individual person.  Racism is always taught, children are not born with it.  Your friends seem to have been taught by the MSM.  If "they believe it like the word of God and don't question it" (your words), then doesn't that sound like a Nazi, KKK member, Al-Queda, etc.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

I have no way of knowing if they are racist or not; as I do not know them.  Racists is as racist does.  Racists are ignorant by definition, having a belief about  someone based on race/physical attribute without knowing anything about the individual person.  Racism is always taught, children are not born with it.  Your friends seem to have been taught by the MSM.  If "they believe it like the word of God and don't question it" (your words), then doesn't that sound like a Nazi, KKK member, Al-Queda, etc.  

I agree with your statement/feeling but still keep trying to show them the light. I feel if I let them be to learn from media they will never learn the truth. 

Its the same mentality of BLM supporters who turn the blind eye towards rioters and looters and blame us for their issues.

11 hours ago, suburbanfarmer said:

I agree with your statement/feeling but still keep trying to show them the light. I feel if I let them be to learn from media they will never learn the truth. 

Its the same mentality of BLM supporters who turn the blind eye towards rioters and looters and blame us for their issues.

I agree with you too.  If they can be taught to hate, then they have the capacity to be taught not to hate.  Deprogramming is a process and not a single conversation or debate. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

I agree with you too.  If they can be taught to hate, then they have the capacity to be taught not to hate.  Deprogramming is a process and not a single conversation or debate. 

I know what youre saying, but I wouldnt be describing the process as "deprogramming" currently, in this poltitical climate !!

These Lefties today are all about dat shit!! lol

In all candor, it seems very Orwellian doesnt it? This whole idea of indoctrination, deprogramming etc. as a means of social/poltical control of the masses.  Imean, Some of the things these guys are saying really truly sound like something out of 1984.  Well see how much this progresses but, as it stands right now, gettin kinda scary!!

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I know what youre saying, but I wouldnt be describing the process as "deprogramming" currently, in this poltitical climate !!

These Lefties today are all about dat shit!! lol

In all candor, it seems very Orwellian doesnt it? This whole idea of indoctrination, deprogramming etc. as a means of social/poltical control of the masses.  Imean, Some of the things these guys are saying really truly sound like something out of 1984.  Well see how much this progresses but, as it stands right now, gettin kinda scary!!

Agree, VERY Orwellian.

It's all about words and spin.  Deprogramming could just as easily mean educating.  "Woke" could mean educated/aware, or brainwashed/programmed.

It has been the Left and MSM where, overtime, we have seen the twisting of the historical meaning of words for political purposes.

• Like 3

On 1/24/2021 at 9:18 AM, DoubleDose said:

Agree, VERY Orwellian.

It's all about words and spin.  Deprogramming could just as easily mean educating.  "Woke" could mean educated/aware, or brainwashed/programmed.

It has been the Left and MSM where, overtime, we have seen the twisting of the historical meaning of words for political purposes.

Exactly. Exhibit 1. Starting in 1998. Thanks Bill for clarifying the definition of "is".

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 12:27 PM, Northcountryman said:

Ostracize yourself from the world then and live the life of a hermit 

I would if I could get my wife to go along with it! :D

But, she's allergic to tar paper. 

Edited by covert

ALL Trump supporters are considered to be white supremacists by the left now.

https://counter-currents.com/2021/01/the-worst-week-yet-12/#more-124550

If there’s anything good to come from the event, maybe it’ll wake a few people up to the fact that the Left, aided by the FBI and the mainstream media, has declared war on white people. Don’t you tire of insisting “It’s not about race” when your opponents always correct you and say: “Look — it IS about race! It’s about YOUR evil race!”

Edited by Grouse