John Wayne or Clint Eastwood

rob-c

Let’s have a little fun   who’s your guy ? 
It’s difficult for me as I really like them both but I’m giving a slight lead  to Clint,  I can watch his Dirty Harry movies over and over. Spaghetti westerns,  Any which way , escape from Alcatraz , Grand Torino he’s done a bunch of good ones . 

I enjoy Clint Eastwood films over  John Wayne, but with the right perspective, I could watch either one over a lot of other actors!   I have seen the Dirty Harry movies, but I’d rather watch him in a western or some of his more recent films like Gran Torino or The Mule.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Eastwood but I like Lee Van Cleef in the old westerns too.  I suspect this is more of a generational thing as Wayne preceded Clint by a bit. 

Agreed , but I remember as a kid my dad watching John Wayne all the time. I’ve watched Rio lobo as many times as I’ve watched Dirty Harry . 

Just now, Pygmy said:

The scene where Captain Brittles receives his gold watch from his men  chokes me up every time....

IF....... and I said IF I had a VCR, I'd hunt the garage sales till the end of time for that flick, just to know the the deep emotions you have.  :)