Best String Silencers ?

fasteddie

I tried the Cat Whiskers on a couple bows and never liked them . I switched to the Sims Limb Saver String Leeches . It seems like they only last a few hundred shots .

Does anyone use anything else and what is your opinion of another type / brand of string silencer ?

post-132-0-13933400-1329448359.jpg

I had the monkey tails put on about 2 months before season. Time for new ones already.

Dry rotted and cracked where they tie around the string. JMO but I don't think you can beat the connection method of splitting the string like you do with the leeches. I'll be making the switch back to them this year.

I had considered the BowJax before but didn't want to unstring the Compound to install them . I bought a few Sims String Leeches when Wally World had their end of season clearance . I will also look into the other suggestions . Thanks for the replies !

bowjax makes a split model, thats what i use.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BowJax-Ultra-BowJax-String-Silencer-4-Pk-Pink-/230726131700?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b8595ff4#ht_1224wt_741

Edited by HopkintonHunter