OK.......Fess Up What'd You Win?

Lawdwaz

Nothing, Zip Nada!

True story here was leaving work and my brother calls and says play the lottery it $250 million. I grab 10 bucks quick pick at Penn Station.  Well he calls me the next morning to see how I did. I take a look and one of my games had all six numbers! I think shit I had to win something big? Turns out having all the numbers means shit unless you have the powerball number. The first number and powerball were transposed. Came down to me having 4 numbers winning a couple of hundred. Win some you lose some.....lol

Edited by First-light
  • Like 2

In the last couple of weeks, I probably dropped $40 between the Mega and PB. Got nothing to show for it. But in my mind, I was a multi millionaire until the numbers were drawn!!!! Was fun thinking of all the good things I'd do for friends, family and charity. So the $40 was cheap entertainment!

Probably should have invested it in half a box of 22LR ammo though! 

• Like 2

Idk I got a stack of ten dollar ones to bring in and scan . 

When I get up and check the news, if the Headline isn’t “ winning ticket sold at Hegedorns “ I don’t bother to check them for lesser prizes right away .

I never play lotto games, but over these weeks of big rewards I have spent about $30. Had two $4 winners, and in true lotto fashion I put it into more tickets last night. Maybe next time we should get a group together to pool our tickets together!!