Did Biden really win?

I am a firm believer that election fraud  indeed, occurred this past election cycle and that it may have affected the outcome (i.e., enabled Biden to win the election).  This is something I will be looking into as more information is made available over the coming weeks and months.  However, I'm not sure if it happened this way!:

My Pillow Guy Exposes Election Fraud Conspiracy Theory

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P6sOmTOiGrkG/

I love my man Mike Lindell but this theory sounds kinda hokie , dont you think?  And, how was he able to obtain the info anyway?

• Like 1

Election fraud happens in every election.  That is a fact everyone needs to acknowledge or you are being dishonest or naive.  Is it "widespread"?  Well, if one district in each state had some fraud, it arguably could be called "widespread".  IMO, "widespread" is not so important.  What is important is the magnitude of the fraud, district wise or collectively.  Essentially, would the extent of the fraud change the outcomes?  Everything I have heard & seen so far sounds a bit far fetched and not proof of a stolen election.  I am not condoning this and would fully support election securities to further prevent or stop election fraud of any kind.  Secure honest elections are necessary for a democracy.

• Like 1

Mike's an interesting guy, you can't take that away from him.

Too many anomalies to believe the election was completely honest. Why don't we require ID to vote? Why did Trump warn us years ago that mail-in voting could compromise the results? How did 85 million people vote for a weak candidate during a pandemic, when last time only 65 voted Democrat?  Why did we get a blackout for 4 days of the swing states results? Why won't the courts even examine the evidence? And why are so many people on the left not even open to examining this system, when they continually preach about fairness & equality?

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Election fraud happens in every election.  That is a fact everyone needs to acknowledge or you are being dishonest or naive.  Is it "widespread"?  Well, if one district in each state had some fraud, it arguably could be called "widespread".  IMO, "widespread" is not so important.  What is important is the magnitude of the fraud, district wise or collectively.  Essentially, would the extent of the fraud change the outcomes?  Everything I have heard & seen so far sounds a bit far fetched and not proof of a stolen election.  I am not condoning this and would fully support election securities to further prevent or stop election fraud of any kind.  Secure honest elections are necessary for a democracy.

What have you heard and seen so far that sounds far-fetched? This is exactly what I would like to research.  My belief is that the mail-in voting  done at such a large scale- first time in the history of our elections that it was conducted to the extent that was evidenced in 2020-opened the door for massive fraud to be perpetrated because signature matching, for one, was less fastidious.  Also, I'm wondering about the fake ballots that were reported.  That's an age-old trick thats been going on since the inception of our democracy and I have no doubt that it contributed as well but, can it be proven?

20 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

What have you heard and seen so far that sounds far-fetched? This is exactly what I would like to research.  My belief is that the mail-in voting  done at such a large scale- first time in the history of our elections that it was conducted to the extent that was evidenced in 2020-opened the door for massive fraud to be perpetrated because signature matching, for one, was less fastidious.  Also, I'm wondering about the fake ballots that were reported.  That's an age-old trick thats been going on since the inception of our democracy and I have no doubt that it contributed as well but, can it be proven?

I was referring to the Giuliani press conferences on this (I won't repeat his theory); not what you have just posted  regarding mail-in.

I learned yesterday that wife and I are still registered to vote in NY. We sold our NY house over one year ago! We  received cards in the mail over the Summer stating that unless we responded within 14 days we would be dropped from the election rolls. We registered in our new state and voted last November. Yesterday I received another card from the board of elections stating that if I didn't respond in 14 days I would be dropped. WTF. So I called them and had a nice chat. Turns out I (and wife) are just "inactive" and that if we had showed up to vote in NY we would have been allowed to! They don't drop you until you don't vote in two federal elections. No room for fraud here. LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Mike's an interesting guy, you can't take that away from him.

Too many anomalies to believe the election was completely honest. Why don't we require ID to vote? Why did Trump warn us years ago that mail-in voting could compromise the results? How did 85 million people vote for a weak candidate during a pandemic, when last time only 65 voted Democrat?  Why did we get a blackout for 4 days of the swing states results? Why won't the courts even examine the evidence? And why are so many people on the left not even open to examining this system, when they continually preach about fairness & equality?

People don't want their homes burned to the ground by mobs, I guess. Of course, Biden's puppet masters are doing a pretty good job of destroying our country, if the last 72 hours of executive orders are any indication. Voter ID sounds like a plan, but that must be too hard to do, but snap impeachments???? no problemo....they'll get right on that at warp speed....

And nice mittens, Bernie...I think I wore similar mittens when I was 5 years old...a snappy dresser, that Bernie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I am a firm believer that election fraud  indeed, occurred this past election cycle and that it may have affected the outcome (i.e., enabled Biden to win the election).  This is something I will be looking into as more information is made available over the coming weeks and months.  However, I'm not sure if it happened this way!:

My Pillow Guy Exposes Election Fraud Conspiracy Theory

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P6sOmTOiGrkG/

I love my man Mike Lindell but this theory sounds kinda hokie , dont you think?  And, how was he able to obtain the info anyway?

Why would it be hokie? He is an expert on voting for sure.

Don't know for sure but voter ID laws and in person voting would have been the way to do it  to make sure it was not rigged . Tell you what the media and big tech definitely was  rigged  against  him that's for sure  did they  trick enough people to vote against trump or it was rigged  either way trump got screwed.  

39 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

I would like to see history books put an asterisk next to his name, the same way they note that Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, & Sammy Sosa's home run records don't really count because they used steroids & cheated as well.

Based on what? Hearsay?

48 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Based on what? Hearsay?

Privyet Comrade, (get used to it, it's the new greeting of the people's republic that you pulled the lever for).

OK, since all signs pointing towards something fishy going aren't good enough for you, I'll take a page from the liberal playbook...

Prove to me that the election was completely fair, impartial, and ran according to the law. 75 million of us (probably more) can't all be wrong, could we?

Edited by Uncle Nicky

15 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Privyet Comrade, (get used to it, it's the new greeting of the people's republic that you pulled the lever for).

OK, since all signs pointing towards something fishy going aren't good enough for you, I'll take a page from the liberal playbook...

Prove to me that the election was completely fair, impartial, and ran according to the law. 75 million of us (probably more) can't all be wrong, could we?

Do you really think the 75 million who voted for Trump all love him dearly, don't think he's an assclown and believe all the crap that comes out of his mouth?  The majority of the 75 million voted for him because they didn't like the alternative and not because they'd walk over the cliff for Trump like some of you here would.  The 30 to 40 million diehards he has is far from a majority of voters in this country.  I actually do wish he'd run again in 2024.  You guys would finally learn how little support he really has.  Maybe he's dumb enough to run as a third party candidate and then you guys would surely have another 4 years to bitch about the democratic president in the White House.  If Trump was so great he would not have lost this election, fraud or no fraud.  He's just a dumbass who blew it big time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Do you really think the 75 million who voted for Trump all love him dearly, don't think he's an assclown and believe all the crap that comes out of his mouth?  The majority of the 75 million voted for him because they didn't like the alternative and not because they'd walk over the cliff for Trump like some of you here would.  The 30 to 40 million diehards he has is far from a majority of voters in this country.  I actually do wish he'd run again in 2024.  You guys would finally learn how little support he really has.  Maybe he's dumb enough to run as a third party candidate and then you guys would surely have another 4 years to bitch about the democratic president in the White House.  If Trump was so great he would not have lost this election, fraud or no fraud.  He's just a dumbass who blew it big time.

Great. Then let's really do a fair & impartial audit of all states in question, or better yet run a true election with impartial security watching the polling places, this time no blanket mail-in ballots & valid ID required to vote. And don't give me the "waste of taxpayer's dollars" rhetoric, Washington already wasted millions on 2 impeachments they can't win. Face it, the Washington status quo is petrified of this man, but he has the support of the majority of the people.

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Only in your minds does he have the support of the majority of Americans.

OK, so if he has so little support, why is he still banned from all social media? Surely he can't incite the people to riot :rolleyes: now that the president of the people's republic has been sworn in, right Comrade? 

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 1

Who here got a mail in ballot? I went snowmobiling this past weekend with a friend that is a registered Democrat (and voted for Trump twice) and he got a mail in ballot, along with his wife, two 18+ daughters and his parents. All registered Democrats from before the party went crazy left and have never changed their registration. So i asked another customer here that i talk politics with who has a husband that is a registered Democrat but votes republican and has never switched because i was curious. He got a mail in Ballot and she didn't. Free and fair election??? My @ss

I'd love to hear if the people here that are Registered democrats got mail in ballots....

Edited by ApexerER

16 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

OK, so if he has so little support, why is he still banned from all social media? Surely he can't incite the people to riot :rolleyes: now that the president of the people's republic has been sworn in, right Comrade? 

I for one never supported him being banned.  I'd let him talk and continue to make an idiot of himself.  

Are you guys going to be bitching and moaning like this for the next 4 years??  Holy Christ you guys seem to have gone completely off your rockers.  Did you ever think that another sane republican might have actually WON this election without all this controversy?? 

46 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Trump was like the Doctor from that TV show. Was it called House? Terrible bedside manor, pretty much a total jerk, but there was nobody working harder for the American people just like there was nobody working harder to save lives than that doctor. I don't care that he wasn't a nice guy and PC correct. Would i rather he was, yes....does it matter? Not as long as i like his policies just like if i have cancer and i have the biggest @sshole doctor in the world and he cures me. He is the greatest! That is what 75 million Americans saw and wanted...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Trump was like the Doctor from that TV show. Was it called House? Terrible bedside manor, pretty much a total jerk, but there was nobody working harder for the American people just like there was nobody working harder to save lives than that doctor. I don't care that he wasn't a nice guy and PC correct. Would i rather he was, yes....does it matter? Not as long as i like his policies just like if i have cancer and i have the biggest @sshole doctor in the world and he cures me. He is the greatest! That is what 75 million Americans saw and wanted...

Would you say that at least 75 million didn't think he was the greatest and he was NOT what they wanted?   Or do you think that ALL the votes against him were fraudulent?  The republicans lost the popular vote in every election since 1992 except for G. Bush in 2004 so was fraud involved in all of those elections, too??

Edited by steve863
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

But if he was a little nicer and pc that 75 million could have been 80 million.  And he would have had 4 more years.  

• Like 1