Rand Paul DESTROYS ABC's George Stephanopoulos on election rigging

Something that Paul said really needs to be looked into: that that thousands of paper ballots came in with only name and no address and , under normal circumstances(i.e., no pandemic) would have been summarily rejected; but in this election , they were counted .  Also, another thing he mentioned was that the Trump lawsuits were roundly dismissed, not due to lack of evidence, but because of "standing".  What does that mean?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Something that Paul said really needs to be looked into: that that thousands of paper ballots came in with only name and no address and , under normal circumstances(i.e., no pandemic) would have been summarily rejected; but in this election , they were counted .  Also, another thing he mentioned was that the Trump lawsuits were roundly dismissed, not due to lack of evidence, but because of "standing".  What does that mean?  

yea that thing about ballots with no address  I never even heard before  now I really starting to think  biden  only won because of rigging  .  So who has "standing " I want to know ?  If not trump ?

Yes, clearly your not!

Let me ask you:  Would it bother you if it came out later -with clear unequivocating evidence- that there was election fraud to the extent that it affected the outcome Trump v Biden?  (I think You better get ready for it cuz   its gonna happen!!)

It would me if the reverse happened and it was proven that-due to Russian interference- Hillary Clinton had actually defeated Trump (even if Id be secretly glad Trump became Pres instead of her lol)

• Like 1

Would clear election fraud "bother me"? I'm going to say yes to that. As much as I loathe Trump, if he won, he won. But he didn't win. 

What he did do was sow doubt months before the election and put on this new republican mantle of victim, like the little snowflake he is. His more fervent fans followed joined in. 

The entire election process needs to be rehabbed. It's a shit show every four years. The American voter deserves better.

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes, clearly your not!

Let me ask you:  Would it bother you if it came out later -with clear unequivocating evidence- that there was election fraud to the extent that it affected the outcome Trump v Biden?  (I think You better get ready for it cuz   its gonna happen!!)

It would me if the reverse happened and it was proven that-due to Russian interference- Hillary Clinton had actually defeated Trump (even if Id be secretly glad Trump became Pres instead of her lol)

They probably going to blackmail biden with that to keep him in line  I bet . 

Without states violating the constitution and counties stopping the count in the dark of the night only to add Biden votes in a unreasonable matter after reopening. No sensible person could believe Biden won on his third try and broke all the norms. The one audit by a private company showed fraud and Democrats tried to block them from releasing it and other counties just blocked audits. 

3A87938F-7ADB-468C-B8A7-8BD9E7F355F8.jpeg

• Like 2

We need photo voter identification cards with all applicants finger printed.  All living law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

When voting, all voters will surrender their identification card for verification and be required to have their finger prints checked.

The cost of this project will come from the money that would have gone to Pakistan, the country that gave sanctuary to Osama Bin Laden and all the other foreign countries who do nothing for America..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, left field said:

Would clear election fraud "bother me"? I'm going to say yes to that. As much as I loathe Trump, if he won, he won. But he didn't win. 

What he did do was sow doubt months before the election and put on this new republican mantle of victim, like the little snowflake he is. His more fervent fans followed joined in. 

The entire election process needs to be rehabbed. It's a shit show every four years. The American voter deserves better.

If you admit that it’s a shit show every four years , then you should be more open minded to the idea that , perHaps there was significant fraud in the past election and furthermore , enough to affect the outcome . But You don’t want To admit that cuz you dont like Trump. I get that; really , no patronization/ condescension implied. However , if you’re truly seeking the truth , then you would support a thorough investigation of it . Maybe the conclusion , ultimately , will be no significant fraud,  and That’s fine , but at least let the process play out . Nothing wrong w that , right ? 

What are you saying? Dewey may have actually beat Truman?

Shit show in the sense that it's a convoluted mess that takes way too bloody long. 

Anyway, the ship, as they say, has sailed. Biden is the president for the next four years or until Harris slips a mickey into his geritol. Deal with it. Or not.

Rand Paul will not say the election was stolen, because to do so invites leftist vengeance and vitriol and probably a call for his head.  He's a politician.  He wants to stay in office.  He knows how mob rule works now.

But if he won't say it, the rest of us should.  The election was stolen.

Now, if enough is investigated and evidence proves it was stolen, does that take Biden out of the White House?  If it doesn't, we have a real problem in this land that will tear it apart.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Without states violating the constitution and counties stopping the count in the dark of the night only to add Biden votes in a unreasonable matter after reopening. No sensible person could believe Biden won on his third try and broke all the norms. The one audit by a private company showed fraud and Democrats tried to block them from releasing it and other counties just blocked audits. 

3A87938F-7ADB-468C-B8A7-8BD9E7F355F8.jpeg

Nothing to see here.....

• Haha 1