Laid-off Keystone XL worker shares his heartbreaking message for Biden

How come you left Bush 2 out?

He was winning, Iraq and Afghanistan, I was in both countries under George W and again under Obummer. I can tell you from first hand experience that barry got a whole bunch of US soldiers killed with his failed leadership.

Now I still question why we were there to begin with but when we were there under GW’s presidency we were certainly in much better shape than when Barry took over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If you want to live together i think it involves some compromise. Left to their own devices there are quite a few people that dont make good choices.
Not many people live on an island by themselves.

Adolph would be proud, 80 years later and his legacy still lives on in your ignorance.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

He was winning, Iraq and Afghanistan, I was in both countries under George W and again under Obummer. I can tell you from first hand experience that barry got a whole bunch of US soldiers killed with his failed leadership.

Now I still question why we were there to begin with but when we were there under GW’s presidency we were certainly in much better shape than when Barry took over!

Wolc was mentioning presidents who started wars,bush started two. 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2021 at 8:45 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

Just curious, why do you call him 'barry'?

On 2/7/2021 at 2:41 AM, Elmo said:

Don't you know it's only pride when it's Americans waving the American flag?  Any other country that displays their flag proudly is call propaganda.  How would anyone love the only country they've ever known when they clearly know their country can only be at most 2nd best?

oh bullshit

• Like 1

On 2/7/2021 at 6:31 AM, BowmanMike said:

If you want to live together i think it involves some compromise. Left to their own devices there are quite a few people that dont make good choices.

Not many people live on an island by themselves.

So what are your thoughts on people making bad choices like having out of wedlock children that they can't afford to provide for? Sounds like you'd be in favor of forced sterilization?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

So what are your thoughts on people making bad choices like having out of wedlock children that they can't afford to provide for? Sounds like you'd be in favor of forced sterilization?

Haha,i definetely think there are quite a few parents that should never have had children. Maybe something a little more difficult than a drivers license test before having kids? 

I am not for sterilization though.

And i am sure you would agree with my first sentence.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Unbelieveable, do you know why theyre pushing for the overseas one , by any chance? Does it just boil down to money!!

It's so they can make money at our expense.  Trump was America first.  Biden is the exact opposite.

• Like 1

It’s like everything else the left does when it comes to the “environment” and “global warming” they restrict/tax production out of the US so it gets done over seas with zero/very little regulation. This way they can brag about the big changes they’ve made and the good they’re doing for the environment.

Unfortunately we all live within the same ozone, on the same planet, if we really are causing global warming the left is making it much worse.

It’s very similar to a kid cleaning their room by shoving everything in the closet and patting themselves on the back for a job well done. The only difference is we have brainwashed idiots in this country and even in this forum that buy into the bullshit and support these assholes!

• Like 3