Wanted - 9/32" field points (>125 gr)

I'm looking for 6 or so 9/32" screw-in field points for my Gold Tip Trad Classic arrows that are greater than 125 grain (i.e., 145 and 165 grain).  The shafts I have may be too short and by increasing the weight of the point, I may be able to bring them back to center.

Please let me know if you have a few to spare and I'll send some $ for points and shipping. 

[email protected]

19 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

I'm looking for 6 or so 9/32" screw-in field points for my Gold Tip Trad Classic arrows that are greater than 125 grain (i.e., 145 and 165 grain).  The shafts I have may be too short and by increasing the weight of the point, I may be able to bring them back to center.

Please let me know if you have a few to spare and I'll send some $ for points and shipping. 

[email protected]

Sit tight, I may have some.

Thanks Larry...unfortunately I don’t think they are going to fit properly.  Well now that I think about it, maybe if the threading fits, it would be ok if the point is wider than the shaft (just need to test the point weight).  I may have some 5/16 (100 gr).  I’ll try and get back to you.

Take care!

12 hours ago, dinorocks said:

[email protected]

Dino I have this weight system that you screw together under a field tip. They are  25 grains each so you can add 150 to your field tip weight. I bought them awhile ago and haven’t seen anything like them for some time , so I really don’t want to sell them. But I would be more than happy to let you borrow them to tune your spine. And they are 9/32 , they fit a standard diameter carbon shaft. 

348606A0-229D-47DD-BB05-D519AF34A5AD.jpeg

Edited by rob-c