Big tiger musky.

mowin

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, ncountry said:

I've heard that before.. I need to fish different areas. I've caught dozens of musky and maybe 4 tiger musky..lol

Yea Otisco has lots of tigers .. you can catch lots of smaller ones . And o be I awhile a slob 

I fish the st Lawerence river a lot and never caught a musky..

then again never really tried , I bass fish mainly 

15 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Yea Otisco has lots of tigers .. you can catch lots of smaller ones . And o be I awhile a slob 

I fish the st Lawerence river a lot and never caught a musky..

then again never really tried , I bass fish mainly 

I will have to admit I've caught more musky fishing the smaller local rivers while targeting walleye.

• Like 1

Ive caught three. One I dont have pictures because the shaft of the net broke when we were swinging it aboard and we lost him, that was a true giant. At the foot of Sheridan in the Niagara River. Another was a small one in Pigeon Lake and the last was a nice one in the Niagara, maybe 36". All while bass fishing lol, 6lb test

I have caught a few Tiger Muskie's around the thirtyfive inch mark on the Mohawk River. Between Locks 7 and 8 on the weed flats, close to deeper channel water. A blast to catch! And most times I caught one, I was bass fishing with a white, half ounce, willow blade, spinnerbait.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

I have caught a few Tiger Muskie's around the thirtyfive inch mark on the Mohawk River. Between Locks 7 and 8 on the weed flats, close to deeper channel water. A blast to catch! And most times I caught one, I was bass fishing with a white, half ounce, willow blade, spinnerbait.

They seem to take baits gingerly and dont break you off like pike do. I caught that giant on a spinnerbait. This guy on a little crankbaitUkhBOOJ5bsD1HJkY2Zdk4Cmt0luqSr4bZAe6xuxKcCeJZVMgSsyekbn9lOgcfZxZzetJuIoT2Wyx8yL4YqYAZa6r3QcZ7cuXvkBhtYemyo-8XEi0UNlf9STr-SVF0cpCKnuia-DaCEJQM8smvjsq8RovkDY-uIPICJUNuUx-lt_uzQpCWNtDh8zZDa0QI-tjgvBigo7SwJThymTfIeHEgH5eFMTUSo0Fbam7DUATwtNSLoKk0pOMbW8ExMQzNSOIrzcJ_1TRDkZu1JuSMLNjve8eqPb2UgoeOISPFzYzOVw9EBkGEU-cS_k_Lj_eu_9AM2P9U7OHkwvBIPX8sjw23M23Fg2D4c-U-EmQgsOqSHug9WkwrBRwbniVpgM6zyhqzs6euW7NgkoJiFIadTtF9pnWXm2TPRV3oMHBeOkIsEldXRr2W6zDNTK3te0thwP5UAsIVBDBgH588QAi9OIL8ACKslMh5jIVYbLPMcu7metRpdJc6402IxdApGMj2-eHdApRDDxyG4YvEOkqaHwVKrwU1toyo9z99vyq8bFZXD9FwAHgGqOsJS6JFRof0X7Trj8M_zPv_oLxbdVf5HGpgN5SntJgBfQScnpTK6NtP2lcUS_ZxUFyO_Fxjweyq_4dhaJJYIclJXM3wNbVk8xExusaJqcqaEDphsK6MRF_aPm93oRpsnD7hA=w2054-h1540-no?authuser=0

• Like 1