Live From The Water 2021!!

The_Real_TCIII

Must be using a guppy net .... looked bigger ... nice fish .. im thinking small streams this weekend . Going to whip up a couple of these blow torch flies  have a better picture? 

I don't tie anymore as part of the aggravation purge I imposed upon myself years ago, I buy materials and my friend ties. If you want any details I'll gladly ask him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

30 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I don't tie anymore as part of the aggravation purge I imposed upon myself years ago, I buy materials and my friend ties. If you want any details I'll gladly ask him

I'm good I looked at a u tube video ... I will have to sub the hook and bead as I don't have euro hooks .  But I got the jest of the tie .

• Like 1

I'm good I looked at a u tube video ... I will have to sub the hook and bead as I don't have euro hooks .  But I got the jest of the tie .

No euros?!? May as well not even bother!
That’s like convincing a saddle hunter that you can kill deer from the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It's time for you to embrace euronymphing.
No more bobbers

Lol you're almost  right... not saying I don't euro nymph ... I just don't tie the euro patterns . I have been at it a year or so. Just a matter of ordering the hooks and split tungsten beads .  Honestly outside of the sparse  patterns we have been fishing tight line with weighted nymphs for years .

• Like 1

Lol you're almost  right... not saying I don't euro nymph ... I just don't tie the euro patterns . I have been at it a year or so. Just a matter of ordering the hooks and split tungsten beads .  Honestly outside of the sparse  patterns we have been fishing tight line with weighted nymphs for years .

I think Tacks was talking to me in regards to euronymling. He has been nudging(well down right evangelizing) it’s merits to me for a long year and I have not quite been sold yet. Maybe his trip to the West Branch this spring will allow me to see the light.

• Like 1

I think Tacks was talking to me in regards to euronymling. He has been nudging(well down right evangelizing) it’s merits to me for a long year and I have not quite been sold yet. Maybe his trip to the West Branch this spring will allow me to see the light.

We are going to burn indicators like Disco Night at Commiskey Park!

5 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Yup if the wind doesn't let up you might as well go fly a kite 

Dang  !!  Just this morning I told the Mermaid we should jump back into the sack for a little recreation, and she told me to go fly a kite...   What a co-incidence...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4