Live From The Water 2021!!

The_Real_TCIII

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Slime dart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They call those "hammer handles" up on the St. Lawrence.  They sure do love spinnerbaits.  I always double up my last foot of fluorocarbon, to keep from getting bit off, when we get into them.

• Like 1

Nice.  I should've went this morn .  Wanted to give a try at a turkey.  Looks like some good sized ones.  The lake looked nice this morn
It was too nice this morning, dead flat and sunny. Finally got the wind we needed toward noon but the rain came with it.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Went out to Honeoye yesterday. It was like glass and the water was clear as can be. I could easily See the bottom in 15 feet of water. Things started out slow, but really picked up early afternoon. I caught A ton of small guys, and saw a bunch of good ones but couldn’t get the bigger ones to bite. I figure it might have been the water being so clear had them a little spooky. Water temps are really starting to come up quick, it was 6-7 degrees warmer than it was less than a week before, even with all the rain. 

12D68749-E053-4239-B99C-73D0DBCB3A19.jpeg

EFB8F116-DF4D-43FF-8C0F-09C05505A72B.jpeg

CEB04A26-1293-4D17-A5FB-43263E852110.jpeg

B78CA53B-8A41-4731-8BC0-EBA647ACC12B.jpeg

17 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Went out to Honeoye yesterday. It was like glass and the water was clear as can be. I could easily See the bottom in 15 feet of water. Things started out slow, but really picked up early afternoon. I caught A ton of small guys, and saw a bunch of good ones but couldn’t get the bigger ones to bite. I figure it might have been the water being so clear had them a little spooky. Water temps are really starting to come up quick, it was 6-7 degrees warmer than it was less than a week before, even with all the rain. 

12D68749-E053-4239-B99C-73D0DBCB3A19.jpeg

EFB8F116-DF4D-43FF-8C0F-09C05505A72B.jpeg

CEB04A26-1293-4D17-A5FB-43263E852110.jpeg

B78CA53B-8A41-4731-8BC0-EBA647ACC12B.jpeg

Ned rig!

• Like 1

Neds work really well on walleyes too, it's not a fast search bait but if you know they're location it can be killer. We pick up a lot of walleyes while bass fishing in the summer on them. I love fishing neds!

• Like 2

It's a good use of ripped up Senkos too isn't it?

I use up old senkos that way. Cut them in half and use them the same. They don't float like the TRD does but it does the trick. Put a drop of super glue on the nedhead before you put the bed rig on and it'll last longer too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MPHunter said:

Was gonna say that looks like half a senko on a jig head.....

It’s really not a ripped up Senko, it’s my little secret. It is a specific type of worm that I “modify” and it works better than any Ned specific worm I’ve used. Probably because it’s different than what they normally see. 

This happened at the launch by my house today...man that would suck.
FB_IMG_1620343847539.thumb.jpg.a469278d26c3aa41aeacf150bff43fdd.jpg
Holy crap.....what the heck causes that to happen. Been launching boats since I was 16 years old and thank God haven't had that happen.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That would be in the top three launches I witnessed there LOL

Lol.  This is actually the one across the road from my place on the canal. But it seems the talent is spread out enough across the lake. 

Yeah the launch was some good live entertainment that day. Lol. 

• Like 1