Why is this not talked about?

G-Man

So the earth's magnetic north pole has been moving rapidly away from the USA. Its magnetic field must of moved as well , this field protects us from the suns radiation. Yet no one talks about it in the terms of global warming or climate change  seems the further its shifted the worse the warm up has been...

Perhaps because there Is no money to be made on this, seems like the heavy investors in "green" energy are also the ones calling the shots. 

Add to this the amount of plastic in the oceans acting like a solar cover and global warming can be tossed out of the carbon conversations. 

Always follow the money.Screenshot_20210128-230306_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8ab5969a795d3ef95a17e2ab88872ce1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I think that global warming has more to do with the natural cycles of the Earth than it does with human interference. Do we have an impact? sure. But I don't think that we caused the atmosphere to warm and I don't think that our actions will prevent it from continuing to warm. The Earth is in a warming part of the cycle, and in a few hundred or a few thousand years, it'll cool again. Is another ice age in Earth's future? probably. According to Wiki, we've had cold spells in 1650, 1770, and again in 1850 that were like mini ice ages. People just need to "chill" out and stop throwing money at things that we can't control.

• Like 3

Nobody talks about it because Communists always control the flow of information.  Leftists are in control of the media, and have been since Obama was first elected.  You will see people who promote this info being cancelled and silenced.  That shuts them all up.  

It’s the Russians....they are trying to steal the pole for their Siberian strippers of course.  Not knowing they are the cause of global warming we Americans should just buy up all the available Stoli and they would leave the Siberian strip clubs and the pole would become American one more just sayin.  

3 hours ago, coldwater said:

Oh, I so wish we could freeze this thread in time before someone comes to muck it up with common sense and intelligence. This is one beautiful collection of  nonsense nuggets.

Well simple laws of thermal dynamics seem to go over peoples head.