OK - OCD question

moog5050

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Wow it is officially off season. We are talking about doing dishes and house cleaning.....lol. And we are 3 months from turkey season....

Haha! I always consider it the offseason when the multi page threads that go off the rails several times appear. I am able to confirm them when I see the turtle!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Am I the only person that wipes down their sink and stove after every use?   I realize I am a bit OCD about neatness but my kids think I am nuts.  Hate seeing grime, water spots and fingerprints.  

Nope your normal!! My ocd is me constantly turning lights of in the house where someone was but never turned them off. 

• Like 2

First thing in the morning I clean the kitchen counters ,sink , stove and the downstairs bathroom , we don’t do much of a clean up after dinner .

I just made a salad for lunch , so I sprayed all the scraps   down the drain , and wiped of the counter with a paper towel , I don’t consider that cleaning as much as just picking up .

Here’s a new household trick that my 16 children love to play...let’s put screw cap beverages (seltzer, plastic gallon of milk, etc) back in the fridge with the cap merely ON (but not screwed on) the container.

And how do your kids do with wet towels.....right on the floor and then complain that there are no dry towels???

Savages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SilentStalker said:

Lint is a good lightwieght tool to have in the arsenal to assist with fire starting.

Yes, so don’t clean it out of your dryer , or vent hose , it’s bad for business ! 
And overload it , set it in high every time too please if you don’t mind .

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

And how do your kids do with wet towels.....right on the floor and then complain that there are no dry towels???

I never knew what a rare and valuable commodity paper towels were till I got married .

5 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Am I the only person that wipes down their sink and stove after every use?   I realize I am a bit OCD about neatness but my kids think I am nuts.  Hate seeing grime, water spots and fingerprints.  

I owned a cleaning business for 29 years.   I’d have gone broke if everyone thought like you.   :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1