Survival Lint for Sale

First, no pubes included.    We do have an organic version but it is not hypo allergenic- in fact, anyone trying to sell you survival lint that is “hypo allergenic” is a somebody I would stay away from.   There are always some properties that could be, although rarely, an allergen to certain people.  Good news, it burns so hot that I have never heard of a reaction.  And I am selling, because we are in the business of manufacturing it.  In fact, a new batch will be ready shortly.    Preorders accepted now.  

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2021 at 4:13 PM, moog5050 said:

Highly prized fire starter for all you survivalists.  Only $8 for a full sandwich bag.  Includes a variety of colors.  I will even throw in free shipping to the lower 48.  Don’t get caught without this specialized lint.   

Trade for Unused DMP's ?

Attention attention ......Are you paying ridiculous prices for lint?  Got so you cant afford the finer things in life because of rising lint prices???  Well heres a deal for you...... 

One lint roller for $19.95 plus shipping and handling, processing fee, FFL fee, NY state lint tax fee if shipping to NY,.  

If you order now and pay double we will send you another as well!  Also included will be a link to a utube video on how to operate it for Free!  thats right Free!  

Order now while supplies last!  Stop paying ridiculous prices for Lint when you can produce your own in seconds.  

Scotch-Brite Mini Lint Roller | The Container Store

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Moog5050

I am out of survival lint and have an abundance of pure and unaltered pocket debris from several local closet sourced garments, it may contain the following in varied ratios:

1. Labrador (pure breed) dog hair and dander

2. saw dust of varied species (hard and soft wood) organically grown

3. assorted candy wrapper locally sourced from convenient stores

4. dated Stewart's Shop receipts in degraded conditions (recyclable)

5. a key to a 1984 GMC truck long ago traded

6. all items are prewashed and been dried with the finest of dryer sheets available to retain their purity and naturally organic state and condition 

Would you consider a swap for your lint ?

Kindly advise and we can arranged an equitable and fair exchange of these desired commodities.......

Best always,

Salmon Run

13 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

Moog5050

I am out of survival lint and have an abundance of pure and unaltered pocket debris from several local closet sourced garments, it may contain the following in varied ratios:

1. Labrador (pure breed) dog hair and dander

2. saw dust of varied species (hard and soft wood) organically grown

3. assorted candy wrapper locally sourced from convenient stores

4. dated Stewart's Shop receipts in degraded conditions (recyclable)

5. a key to a 1984 GMC truck long ago traded

6. all items are prewashed and been dried with the finest of dryer sheets available to retain their purity and naturally organic state and condition 

Would you consider a swap for your lint ?

Kindly advise and we can arranged an equitable and fair exchange of these desired commodities.......

Best always,

Salmon Run

Hmm, might be interested in the 84 GMC key.   Let me check our supply of high quality survival lint.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Hmm, might be interested in the 84 GMC key.   Let me check our supply of high quality survival lint.

Kindly advise as soon as possible as you can, I am sure you are aware items of this high quality are in rare supply and quantities are indeed very limited; I am willing to ensure your speedy delivery and additional quantities, as a valued costumer, for the low additional shipping and handling price of only $ 29.99, please hurry your response as this offer is only being made to very valued forum members......   

17 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

Do you sell certified organic lint? And also, I am allergic to wool....

I am sad to say that the COVID restrictions have severely hampered our efforts to get our production back up to full capacity.   I had to lay off both of my children - I mean employees.   Our doors are shuttered for now.   Hopefully things turn around and we can start producing this very high quality survival lint at some point in the future.   

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I am sad to say that the COVID restrictions have severely hampered our efforts to get our production back up to full capacity.   I had to lay off both of my children - I mean employees.   Our doors are shuttered for now.   Hopefully things turn around and we can start producing this very high quality survival lint at some point in the future.   

Moog,

I'm sorry to hear your budding enterprise has been hampered by the pandemic at this point; best wishes and may we have future business ventures......

Until then I'll collect my pocket debris and dream of a free economy and await a democratic bail out..

Best regards,

Salmon

I am very sorry to hear, have you looked into the the options offered by the new stimulus package, you might entitled to some government support. There might also be an opportunity for US sourced materials please see article

https://americanlaundrynews.com/articles/dustlint-control-moves-forward

We wish you the best of luck in these hard times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, sad_story said:

I am very sorry to hear, have you looked into the the options offered by the new stimulus package, you might entitled to some government support. There might also be an opportunity for US sourced materials please see article

https://americanlaundrynews.com/articles/dustlint-control-moves-forward

We wish you the best of luck in these hard times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like the effort on pulling that article sad story.   When we are back up and running, I have a job for you!

Third PPP loan app already on file!