Survival Lint for Sale

47 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I am sad to say that the COVID restrictions have severely hampered our efforts to get our production back up to full capacity.   I had to lay off both of my children - I mean employees.   Our doors are shuttered for now.   Hopefully things turn around and we can start producing this very high quality survival lint at some point in the future.   

Good day Mr. moog.  I am a Prince in Nigeria. In reading about your business shutting down, I would like to help.  I have $3,000,000 that I am willing to deposit into your business bank account.  In order to release the funds, I will need you to wire me $5,000 at your earliest convenience.  A target gift card for $50 could also work.  Please respond soon so I can release the cash.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm in discussions with Moog to take over the day-to-day operations as well as production.  That should free him up to work on big picture things, as well as new product development.  Be warned, if it works out there will be no more trading or bartering.  We will only take payment in the form of cash and ammo. 

Thank you Nigerian prince for your generous offer... but taking on international investors will hurt brand image. 

• Haha 2

This forum is awesome.   Between the offer from adkhunter and johnplav, we are now back on track.   John, probably makes sense if you could send the $5k to adk and have him send me a cashier's check for $3mm made payable to me personally.   adk, if you could then send me 1/2 of John's $5k, we should be where we need to be.  Win-win-win.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good day Mr. moog.  I am a Prince in Nigeria. In reading about your business shutting down, I would like to help.  I have $3,000,000 that I am willing to deposit into your business bank account.  In order to release the funds, I will need you to wire me $5,000 at your earliest convenience.  A target gift card for $50 could also work.  Please respond soon so I can release the cash.

Touché. Maybe you can throw in a car warranty, fix my stolen stolen social security and check my operating system !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

This forum is awesome.   Between the offer from adkhunter and johnplav, we are now back on track.   John, probably makes sense if you could send the $5k to adk and have him send me a cashier's check for $3mm made payable to me personally.   adk, if you could then send me 1/2 of John's $5k, we should be where we need to be.  Win-win-win.  

Thank you Mr. moog.  As soon as I receive the $5,000 from Mr. johnplav, I will have my secretary proceed with your requested cashier's check for $3,000,000 post haste.  I hope that you don't mind, but the $2,500 (1/2 of Mr. johnplav's payment) will then be sent in the form of BP gas cards as I see on this forum that you have a new truck that I am sure goes through a lot of gasoline.  Good day!

2 hours ago, johnplav said:

Back in business!... but ADK, my Nigerian friend, please send those BP gas cards to me, as said truck was gifted to me as my work vehicle.  It was the least Moog could after commandeering my hunting property. 

Only fair John but somehow I feel as though I am getting shortchanged.  I guess that worry will disappear when the $3mm check clears.   Sending bank account info now.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, johnplav said:

Back in business!... but ADK, my Nigerian friend, please send those BP gas cards to me, as said truck was gifted to me as my work vehicle.  It was the least Moog could after commandeering my hunting property. 

Greetings Mr. johnplav.  My secretary will gladly send you the gas cards as soon as you share the coordinates of your hunting property with me.  Even better, I could hand deliver them when I come for a visit during the week of your country's celebration of Thanksgiving.  I am not used to a cold climate, so please bring along samples of your best Survival Lint for my personal testing and approval.

Maybe all forum member could collect their home-grown lint and mail it to Moog to help him build up his supply.

Moog - could you provide your mailing address ? please and thank you.

** I take no responsibility for any non-lint items that maybe received.

57 minutes ago, adkhunter71 said:

Greetings Mr. johnplav.  My secretary will gladly send you the gas cards as soon as you share the coordinates of your hunting property with me.  Even better, I could hand deliver them when I come for a visit during the week of your country's celebration of Thanksgiving.  I am not used to a cold climate, so please bring along samples of your best Survival Lint for my personal testing and approval.

Hello my Nigerian friend... unfortunately our corrupt and inept King Andy does not allow spears for hunting.  I’m afraid you would be bored with our lazy ways of hunting.  Bow, gun, and especially crossbow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnplav said:

Hello my Nigerian friend... unfortunately our corrupt and inept King Andy does not allow spears for hunting.  I’m afraid you would be bored with our lazy ways of hunting.  Bow, gun, and especially crossbow. 

Thank you Mr. johnplav.  You are probably right about me getting bored with your lazy ways of hunting.  You are definitely right about King Cuomo.  We here in Nigeria also feel that he is a total asshat.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, adkhunter71 said:

Thank you Mr. johnplav.  You are probably right about me getting bored with your lazy ways of hunting.  You are definitely right about King Cuomo.  We here in Nigeria also feel that he is a total asshat.  

An Emmy Award-winning Asshat 

• Haha 1