Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

Don't sleep on the Red Sox. E-Rod healthy again, named opening day starter. We got offense, and pitching should be better. Sale will rejoin later in year. I think we got an outside shot at 75-80 wins this year and playoff potential in 2022

We have to stay awake on them for a year and a half? I'll pass thank you. Unless Lebron makes some changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We have to stay awake on them for a year and a half? I'll pass thank you. Unless Lebron makes some changes

It's a perfect time to rebuild. Barring any crazy injuries, Ya Betts Believe and Bauer Outage are winning the WS anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
El Gary with a moon shot! Pimped it hard too lol, you got benched in the playoffs. Run.

He saved Cole an opening day loss.

that homer by Hernandez off Cole was a bomb in cold weather

Baseball focused on cracking down on the sticky stuff this year.  Really interesting on what's going to happen now to some of these players.  Eyes on Cole and Bauer.  It's worth noting that Bauer got rocked his last few spring training outings.

Baseball focused on cracking down on the sticky stuff this year.  Really interesting on what's going to happen now to some of these players.  Eyes on Cole and Bauer.  It's worth noting that Bauer got rocked his last few spring training outings.

I can't stand that clown

• Like 1

I can't stand that clown

He also was pitching with 1 eye closed to experiment

Texas Governor has just announced he will Not throw out first pitch at new stadium because MLB bitched out of the Atlanta all star game over voting crap. Good for Him. F MLB!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

because MLB bitched out of the Atlanta all star game over voting crap

At the same time that MLB is working on expanding their product in China .... and Atlanta voted for Biden by like 8-1 .

Not that I feel like watching the Cards after this past  opening series . Wtf 

• Like 1