Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

Ugh, been a Cards fan since ‘67 , I can’t watch anymore , I need a break from watching horrible pitching and and batters who don’t seem to care .

We just booked places in Fla for the winter, moving around a bit , I took going to Cards spring training off the list , but we will be near both the Yankees and Pirates Spring training , go Pirates ? At least I won’t expect them to win much .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Red Sox next 6 games vs. Rays/Yanks should be telling. Not sure how much longer we can hang on.

Its almost July, can you stop with the "woe is us" underdog nonsense? If they dont make the playoffs its simply a choke job. No shame. The Rays lost their ace for the season and the Yankees cant hit a cow in the ass with a snow shovel

• Like 2

Its almost July, can you stop with the "woe is us" underdog nonsense? If they dont make the playoffs its simply a choke job. No shame. The Rays lost their ace for the season and the Yankees cant hit a cow in the ass with a snow shovel

Take a gander at our pitching staff. It’s a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro