Baseball 2021 Thread

BizCT

I have no desire to watch this yankee team in the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why would anyone pitch to Stanton right now? This current streak may carry the Spanky’s to the playoffs (insert Jim Mora’s press conference), and then he will go 1-10 with 8 Ks (1 garbage time HR) while there.

I’m not a fan of the his but that last HR blast out of Fenway was hit absurdly hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Why would anyone pitch to Stanton right now? This current streak may carry the Spanky’s to the playoffs (insert Jim Mora’s press conference), and then he will go 1-10 with 8 Ks (1 garbage time HR) while there.

I’m not a fan of the his but that last HR blast out of Fenway was hit absurdly hard.

Stanton does seem to hit well in playoff games. Though I'm not a huge fan of his. At least the Yanks are at this time, getting something for all the $$$ they are paying him.

Man..... Those Cardinals are on fire!!! How long will they keep it going?????

Sox lose to those pesky O's! Yankee fans know that feeling too.

• Like 1

Hes awesome in the playoffs, TAKE A LAP

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

3d02a60f5d1f17d60ca2ac5d667f0572.png

@Nomad was last seen dusting off his Ray Lankford jersey!

Enjoy … the bag contains warning track gravel I snatched while there a couple years back . Newspaper from a game I was at in ‘74 13 innings , Gibson pitched , Joe Torre , Lou Brock stole a base , and my all time favorite The Mad Hungarian. 

4E3EB20C-3AA6-474A-B727-3D8C87883D8D.jpeg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Enjoy … the bag contains warning track gravel I snatched while there a couple years back . Newspaper from a game I was at in ‘74 13 innings , Gibson pitched , Joe Torre , Lou Brock stole a base , and my all time favorite The Mad Hungarian. 

4E3EB20C-3AA6-474A-B727-3D8C87883D8D.jpeg

Nice! I never been to St. Louis, but Ozzie Smith is one of my favorite players of all time from when I was a kid. I actually got his autograph late in his career at Coors Field for a Rockies/Cardinals game maybe 1994 or 1995. I had a lot of Ozzie t shirt jerseys as a kid a bunch of his cards. For my 30th bday i went back to Cooperstown since I hadnt been there in a while and got a baby blue Smith jersey T shirt. 

Lou Brock was before my time, but late Grandfather always mentioned him as I was kid stealing a lot of bases in little league. Crazy that he never won an MVP

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, grampy said:

Let's Go Yankees !!!!! 

I think Yanks win tonight, but I hope not. No JD Martinez is killer.

Either way, I think Rays or Astros are going to the WS

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld