Sissy Truck 2 coming

moog5050

56 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Color is performance blue.  I debated on that vs velocity blue but decided on PB.  It has a tendency to change shades depending on lighting. 

That'll look great with a ARE or Leer topper.........congratulations. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Haha 2

Heading to WV tomorrow to pick up the successor to the original sissy truck.  Different color, Gen 2 and lots more HP and Torque.   Should be fun.  But don’t worry, the Barbie Jeep is staying despite [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] and [mention=770]sodfather[/mention] ‘s efforts to sabotage it.  
EAAB08FC-F906-4F78-8B5C-C0EBF7B6C92C.thumb.jpeg.3adab5371b95f2b2bf3ae807ade8bf1d.jpeg

Sweet truck. How long of a ride is that each way? Or flying down and driving it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Looks great. My fathers previous Ford was propane blue. Looks similar. Are those headlock rims?

It comes with the original beadlock.   Those are aftermarket.  It s a 2019 that was owned by a doc. He decided a 4.4 second 0-60 wasn’t fast enough after a stage 2 tune.  Bought a gt500.  Lol. Gen 2 boasts some serious numbers with just a good tune.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

It comes with the original beadlock.   Those are aftermarket.  It s a 2019 that was owned by a doc. He decided a 4.4 second 0-60 wasn’t fast enough after a stage 2 tune.  Bought a gt500.  Lol. Gen 2 boasts some serious numbers with just a good tune.  

Well guess you can represent yourself in court for all those speeding tickets, and don’t even try and tell us that your not going to open it up once or twice, we know ...

• Like 1

That is a cool color.  Reminds me of my first truck, a 40 year older (1979) GMC "heavy-half":

945422453_firstantleredbuck.jpeg.da44267166161aee66e432713f4571a8.jpeg

I had a 1988 maroon GMC next, and all silver Chevy Silverado's since then.  I never have had much luck with Fords, but hopefully it works out for you.  I like the silver because it always looks clean, even if it is not washed regularly.  I remember that medium blue was also very forgiving in that respect.   The dark maroon truck was a pain, and I really feel sorry for those poor SOB's who drive black trucks.    

2 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

That is a cool color.  Reminds me of my first truck, a 40 year older (1979) GMC "heavy-half":

945422453_firstantleredbuck.jpeg.da44267166161aee66e432713f4571a8.jpeg

I had a 1988 maroon GMC next, and all silver Chevy Silverado's since then.  I never have had much luck with Fords, but hopefully it works out for you.  I like the silver because it always looks clean, even if it is not washed regularly.  I remember that medium blue was also very forgiving in that respect.   The dark maroon truck was a pain, and I really feel sorry for those poor SOB's who drive black trucks.    

My last raptor was black.  It always looked clean for at least 10 min after it was washed.    The owner had it 5 yr ceramic coated.  Supposed to help with maintenance but I hope the blue is easier than black.  Black does look good for that short time however. 

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Honestly I think it will get about the same as our Tahoe.  Not great but likely averaging 15-16.  

Hmmm so really no difference from our suburban! My next F-150 needs to be a little different and not the same as everyone else’s, I’ve been looking at the limited but being a speed junkie maybe I’ll look at the raptor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zag said:

Hmmm so really no difference from our suburban! My next F-150 needs to be a little different and not the same as everyone else’s, I’ve been looking at the limited but being a speed junkie maybe I’ll look at the raptor.

Be patient rumor is the new raptors are getting a 6.8 , a de- stroked  7.3 Godzilla engine .

• Haha 1