High end cigars

My humidor is getting a little full and I need to make some room. I have a bunch of high end cigars I would be willing to part with. Most of them are from a rather large island not too far from Florida. shoot me a message if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Chef i see were neighbors would like to get together over a beverage and one of those cigars. I'm in yorktown heights

That could be fun. There is a pretty good group of guys down here. We get together shoot bows and what not once in a while. You are more than welcome to join if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I quite smoking a little over a year ago I’ve been enjoying the small black and mild wine flavor cigars, not much bigger than a cig. I miss smoking while tinkering around so these have been a good cheap fill the void. Nothing fancy 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

In June 2017 I pretty much quit smoking cigars.  Oh I've had three or four in the years since but really didn't enjoy them.  That's more for you guys!!

I’ve had three since Nov 8, still enjoy them just cutting way back 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...