NYS Big buck Club official scorer

Gencountyzeek

Looking for one within 30-40min drive of pembroke in genesee county. Had one lined up i was emailing but now not responding...called another but he isnt measuring now because of covid. They list a bunch of names by county but looking to see if anyone knows some one that is relatively close by without me haveing to call all these people just to find out how far away they are. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Bob Estes is in Caledonia. I think he is still scoring (not sure of Covid impact though) and contact info should be on site. 

It's about 40 min for you. Plus if you time it right, there are a few good stores along the way. Archery shop in LeRoy, Ammo Bee in Caledonia, etc.

Edited by phade

10 hours ago, phade said:

Bob Estes is in Caledonia. I think he is still scoring (not sure of Covid impact though) and contact info should be on site. 

It's about 40 min for you. Plus if you time it right, there are a few good stores along the way. Archery shop in LeRoy, Ammo Bee in Caledonia, etc.

Just got it scored two days ago. Was setup to go to caledonia then i couldnt get a response to any emails to set up a day. All is good, thanks for the help.

19 hours ago, chrisw said:

Nets are for fish! That buck will be tough to top in NY!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Yea im happy now lol. Wanted to get a bow buck in the books so thats priority #2 this season, my son starts hunting this year so everything i do is going to revolve around him having a great season.

• Like 2