Well I started my morning off with a bang and my truck paid the price

rob-c

Heading into work to plow this morning at 3:00 and hit a snow plow drift from them plowing the no U-turn . I seen it late and didn’t dare hit the breaks , I was going maybe 35 so I let off the gas and as soon as my front tires  hit it it sent the rear of my truck to the right front to the left and I was off to races and along  for the ride , kissed the center guard rail. Not happy and It definitely could have been worse no doubt but dang not a good start to my morning. 

BE105787-F6A8-4E6C-8BBD-CDC92EAE17E3.jpeg

• Sad 4

29 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Heading into work to plow this morning at 3:00 and hit a snow plow drift from them plowing the no U-turn . I seen it late and didn’t dare hit the breaks , I was going maybe 35 so I let off the gas and as soon as my front tires  hit it it sent the rear of my truck to the right front to the left and I was off to races and along  for the ride , kissed the center guard rail. Not happy and It definitely could have been worse no doubt but dang not a good start to my morning. 

BE105787-F6A8-4E6C-8BBD-CDC92EAE17E3.jpeg

If that was a Chevy it would be totaled :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1