Saltwater Fishing?

DoubleDose

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

I moved to new jersey for a couple years and started hitting the salt.  I prefer it any day of the week over fresh water.  Although I do really like trout fishing. I spend a lot of time in florida and I love bridge fishing in the keys.  

I hear you on the salt water fishing. It totally ruined fresh water fishing for me!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

I used to have a boat on City Island and the blues and stripers would roll in by the radio towers..fun top water action. Used to get some good fluke by execution lighthouse.
Good times long gone now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh City Island .... first place I had Frogs Legs !   LOL

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cdbing said:

We have a 17' Mako and fish mainly the south bay around Moriches inlet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have  20' Wahoo That I fish in and around Moriches mostly (I live 2 blocks from the bay). I keep her on a trailer and follow the fish around the Island. Fluke in Southold in May; stripers in Moriches Inlet at night in June; sea bass outside in July; fluke, sea bass, stripers in Montauk in August; fluke, stripers, sea bass, bonito in Moriches in September, tog around Plum and Fishers in October (if I'm not in a tree)

We should plan a g2g and kill some fish!!

I have  20' Wahoo That I fish in and around Moriches mostly (I live 2 blocks from the bay). I keep her on a trailer and follow the fish around the Island. Fluke in Southold in May; stripers in Moriches Inlet at night in June; sea bass outside in July; fluke, sea bass, stripers in Montauk in August; fluke, stripers, sea bass, bonito in Moriches in September, tog around Plum and Fishers in October (if I'm not in a tree)
We should plan a g2g and kill some fish!!

Still learning the inlet. Would like to g2g, have some fun and maybe learn a trick or 2. The Sheriff Brody in me thinks "we need a bigger boat" to hit some of the spots you hit.

23 hours ago, cdbing said:

Still learning the inlet. Would like to g2g, have some fun and maybe learn a trick or 2. The Sheriff Brody in me thinks "we need a bigger boat" to hit some of the spots you hit.

I def want a bigger boat! Thats the reason I have never really ventured beyond 15 miles from the beach. I will pm you and we will fish together this season.