Who thinks Cuomo will get IN trouble over his covid19 mistakes

27 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You guys talking about Cuomo or Trump? The names could easily be swapped and it is true for both. 

It is only upsetting when it is not your guy though,right?

This thread is about Cuomo (the name in the thread title) sending Covid positive people into nursing homes and infecting the residents causing deaths to otherwise healthy seniors. Just like my uncle who died because of exactly that reason. You can leave Trump out of at least this somber thread and keep on topic, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's sobering when I am listening to the spin Cuomo is putting on the covid Nursing home deaths and the recording and reporting of the actual numbers. The facilities were reporting just as directed and that was by design to keep the covid deaths in nursing facilities as low as possible. The facilities were not at fault and the reporting was an Albany PR stunt. 

58 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You guys talking about Cuomo or Trump? The names could easily be swapped and it is true for both. 

It is only upsetting when it is not your guy though,right?

I only hope, for you, that you are objective enough to see how differently these two people were and are handled by the MSM and political leaders in power.  There was and is  blatant and objective bias.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

I only hope, for you, that you are objective enough to see how differently these two people were and are handled by the MSM and political leaders in power.  There was and is  blatant and objective bias.

I didn't make myself clear. They handled covid very differently,i was trying to point out that folks being upset about Cuomos mishandling of the crisis did not apply that same critical eye to our then president. I am by no means trying to make excuses for Cuomo when it comes to the nursing home situation,whenever politician try to cover up stuff you can bet it stinks.

3 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Cuomo's own words. Incompetent government kills people......

And anyone that didn't think there were tons more nursing home deaths wasn't paying attention...

A patient in a home gets covid and is on the verge of dying. They get transported to a hospital and die in route or after arriving. one guess where that death was recorded. (One clue---it wasn't under the death and the nursing home tally)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

This thread is about Cuomo (the name in the thread title) sending Covid positive people into nursing homes and infecting the residents causing deaths to otherwise healthy seniors. Just like my uncle who died because of exactly that reason. You can leave Trump out of at least this somber thread and keep on topic, right?

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Some people hate Donald j. Trump so much it blinds any rational thinking they may of had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Some people hate Donald j. Trump so much it blinds any rational thinking they may of had.

Thanks, wife's uncle actually. She wasn't close with that part of the family. Almost a blessing as he had dementia and according to family reports, was fading fast.