Who thinks Cuomo will get IN trouble over his covid19 mistakes

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I actually think there is a chance he is in trouble on this one.  It doesn't involve "ziti" but peoples parents and grandparents.  It also isn't a divisive issue of left and right both are upset.  We will see if it sticks to the Teflon this time. Some of Caeser's closest are also unhappy this time. 

Hope you're right, cuz he deserves it.

• Like 1

It's amazing the lack of coverage this is getting. I've long been off the MSM train but I guess kinda held out a little hope that post Trump things might return to a little bit more balanced even if skewed left. All CNN is talking about when I flip through the channels is trump. it's like their ratings depend on it (because they do).

Yet here you have a major scandal where State democrats are even asking for action to be taken and... nothing? the guy was praised for covid and won a freaking emmy. Now it's like, uh oh another democrat who we all praised isn't so innocent. 

7 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

You guys talking about Cuomo or Trump? The names could easily be swapped and it is true for both. 

It is only upsetting when it is not your guy though,right?

We know trump is not god either but , 

Here let me inform you because obviously you are not paying attention  .

Cuomo put covid19 in nursing homes  when he could have  put them in the trump medical ship he sent or  the  national  guard portable hospital  they made at the  javicks  convention center .

But he decided politics was more important then protecting old people in nursing homes mean while he isolated his own 80 year old mother so she wouldn't get it but it was ok to risk someone else's mother or grandmother .  And then this guy has the balls to right a book about how great he handled  covid19 make millions off it and  didn't donate a dime to the family's of the people  he killed  with that mess up . Real class act  he is . And media praises him for it , And still does .

Work with me here 1984 .

2+2 does not = 5 .

Dont know what I'm referring to look it up .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I only heard a soundbite, didn't hear any context to it, but the snippet I heard was that weasel saying the nursing home staff brought the Covid into the homes. There has to be some important context I missed? Even slimy Andy wouldn't blame the staff for the deaths, right?

yea he would, even if his bs makes know sense  , right  whos is going to infect you first and more someone you put in a bed next to you in a nursing home that you know has covid19 or the staff that is not even in the room all the time  and may or may not have covid19  obviously its the already infected person that's  living in there that's going to spread it first and more . I mean if Cuomo is that stupid not to figure that out he should not  be making those decisions in the first place  shouldn't have that job then . but then again this is the guy who said the china virus got here from Europe  not from china . either way he should not be in charge .

my bet is they promote him  to VP or president once biden drops dead in a few years , watch. he is not going away just like fredo his brother on CNN   they are deep deep state .

The worst part of this BS, is that Governors from other states followed the King's edict and killed thousands of seniors in their states too, only adding to the Kings death toll.

Well, what do you think the king was going to do to all of the seniors that were part of the "Not So great" generation ?

Ted Bundy had better morals than the King. 

1 hour ago, Shoots100 said:

The worst part of this BS, is that Governors from other states followed the King's edict and killed thousands of seniors in their states too, only adding to the Kings death toll.

Well, what do you think the king was going to do to all of the seniors that were part of the "Not So great" generation ?

Ted Bundy had better morals than the King. 

I wonder if we will ever find out why they did that . Was it to make trump look bad  or for money or just stupidity or a little of all of the above . Almost seems like they wanted to run up the death count just to blame it on trump . 

The other dimwitted blue state Gov's did it because Cuomo was considered the leading expert on dealing with Covid at the time, even though NY state had more deaths than any other state and was on a total lock down.

If your a Democrat, it makes total sense, if your a sane person, you'd say otherwise.

Gov Desantis of Fla was saying otherwise and put the nursing homes and elder care facilities on lockdown, not the state and they chastised him for months.

He has a state full of the most vulnerable and the numbers are half of NY state.

The numbers don't lie, unless you hide those numbers.

Desantis has a backbone and proved that what Cuomo and the other idiots did was murder.

• Like 2