Here comes the gun law push

The anti gun groups are quite pissed that Biden hadn’t moved forward on gun control,yet and were exerting pressure ,so he tossed them this bone .

He faces a struggle to get anything meaningful passed , we shall see .

Forewarning: "This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets. We owe it to all those we've lost and to all those left behind to grieve to make a change. The time to act is now." —Joe Biden

I’m for the rule of law—as it actually exists, not how others would like it to exist. I am for the Constitution. I am for both houses of Congress. I am for the states. I am for the Bill of Rights. I’m for all those things because I reject authoritarianism.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

Forewarning: "This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets. We owe it to all those we've lost and to all those left behind to grieve to make a change. The time to act is now." —Joe Biden

Joe Biden can't even speak a complete sentence.  Joe may have been in the room but he certainly did not write or say this.

This stolen election is gonna have terrible consequences. 

It comes from a written memo that was distributed to the press they want us to believe Joe actually wrote.

I have my doubts, but he will certainly sign any oppressive, unconstitutional legislation they put in front of him as fast as a blue tick hound will slurp up a june bug.

31 minutes ago, Grouse said:

It comes from a written memo that was distributed to the press they want us to believe Joe actually wrote.

I have my doubts, but he will certainly sign any oppressive, unconstitutional legislation they put in front of him as fast as a blue tick hound will slurp up a june bug.

They will do  probable  what they always do make believe they did something then blame the republican's  or courts when it fails  .

Has anyone seen anything from NY about them passing gun laws last week relating to ghost guns??  Saw it on the NY senate page but suprised no news coverage or nothing in the local paper.  Or that no one posted anything on here about the passage.  We have our hands filled in this state with the bills that have been proposed to the state assembly.  Changes at the federal level would not help either

21 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Has anyone seen anything from NY about them passing gun laws last week relating to ghost guns??  Saw it on the NY senate page but suprised no news coverage or nothing in the local paper.  Or that no one posted anything on here about the passage.  We have our hands filled in this state with the bills that have been proposed to the state assembly.  Changes at the federal level would not help either

Passed in the Senate and to the Assembly now.

NRA-ILA | New York: Senate Passes Pair of “Ghost Gun” Bills