This is the plan folks

Wake up folks. This is the leftist plan for America.

Biden wants to hang on for just over 2 years. Then the Dems will insert Harris. Then she will be elected to her own 4 year term in another fraudulent election and since she served less than 2 years of Biden's term, will be allowed to run for another fraudulent re-election to a 2nd term. That would mean 10 years of Harris! That would be the end of the USA.

Are you getting the clear picture of the 2020 COUP now?

Wake up folks. This is the leftist plan for America.   Biden wants to hang on for just over 2 years. Then the Dems will insert Harris. Then she will be elected to her own 4 year term in another fraudulent election and since she served less than 2 years of Biden's term, will be allowed to run for another fraudulent re-election to a 2nd term. That would mean 10 years of Harris! That would be the end of the USA.   Are you getting the clear picture of the 2020 COUP now?

Makes me sick just thinking about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, rooster85 said:

I shouldn’t think about the future of my country? The country that I love, that I’m raising my children in and the country that I fought two wars for? I shouldn’t think, I should just comply and obey. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do what you want,i was just trying to save you from a headache. If you want to worry about it go ahead,by all means.

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

^^This

Remember, this comes from someone who has no offspring and can easily escape from the country if it comes to pass.  It's different for those of us who are fully invested in the future of this country.

You should try to get more sleep and spend less time on the internet. There are pills that make you have to pee less at night...

The world can look like a scary place at 2 a.m.

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

You should try to get more sleep and spend less time on the internet. There are pills that make you have to pee less at night...

The world can look like a scary place at 2 a.m.

Hey BM, you know nothing about me but you keep assuming you do.  Here's a clue to show you how presumptuous you are.

I sleep from 4PM to 11PM 4 nights a week.  Can you guess why that is?  I'm not on the same schedule as everyone else and I'm getting really tired of your useless, ignorant, non-comments to posts that deal with serious issues affecting this country. 

Attacking me personally instead of intelligently refuting or rebutting the post's information, only proves you have nothing of intelligence to offer regarding the subject at hand while you devolve into juvenile name calling and insults to try to distract others from seeing you as moronic.

Maybe you should think about whether it's working for you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Hey BM, you know nothing about me but you keep assuming you do.  Here's a clue to show you how presumptuous you are.

I sleep from 4PM to 11PM 4 nights a week.  Can you guess why that is?  I'm not on the same schedule as everyone else and I'm getting really tired of your useless, ignorant, non-comments to posts that deal with serious issues affecting this country. 

Attacking me personally instead of intelligently refuting or rebutting the post's information, only proves you have nothing of intelligence to offer regarding the subject at hand while you devolve into juvenile name calling and insults to try to distract others from seeing you as moronic.

Maybe you should think about whether it's working for you.

Yup,i am good. I do know you are good at cutting and pasting stuff but know very little about you because you dont say much besides the quotes.

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

It's an astute observation.  

Why not address the original post and tell us why it's not possible and likely?

Anything is possible,even you joining the green party. Is it likely? Who knows what might change your mind.

Do you have any indication for that plan of the vice taking over?

This seems like a purely hypothetical discussion to me.

And just as reminder,Biden is only 4 years older than our last president. I know which one i would bet on to reach an older age.