Holiday deer hunt is a go ths dec

G-Man

16 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Evidently someone is a bit sensitive today and can't take a joke. Come back in a week after you're off the rag

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You seem to come up with douche bag comments pretty often and rarely have anything useful to add.  Is it an insecurity of some sort?  Maybe an inadequacy or something that is deeply rooted?

It's OK if it's something psychological.....I understand.

• Like 1

You seem to come up with douche bag comments pretty often and rarely have anything useful to add.  Is it an insecurity of some sort?  Maybe an inadequacy or something that is deeply rooted?
It's OK if it's something psychological.....I understand.
No it's a matter of you being butthurt when I make a joke. Dude you need to turn down your sensitivity just a wee bit. Pretty sure if@The_Real_TCIII took it offensively he's a big boy and can speak up for himself.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

No it's a matter of you being butthurt when I make a joke. Dude you need to turn down your sensitivity just a wee bit.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Like usual, it isn't even close to being funny.  I think it's just you always gunning for certain people.  Maybe, just maybe it's a strange form of jealousy that you feel you have to try and take a poke?

That could be more accurate......

And a response in 3, 2, and 1

15 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Like usual, it isn't even close to being funny.  I think it's just you always gunning for certain people.  Maybe, just maybe it's a strange form of jealousy that you feel you have to try and take a poke?

That could be more accurate......

And a response in 3, 2, and 1

Are you trying to get sued?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Chef said:

I heard he has already reached out to the same attorney he used for the spice shipping fiasco, as well as the trail cam baiting pics incident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's desperate to get back on local Judge Judy's show for 9th time. But a steel cage match of @Lawdwaz @phade and @Bionic vs Jerkman would be epic

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

How could Jerkman have a beef with either phade OR Bionic? 
I agree I don't have a beef with anyone on this forum. Except for maybe storm but that's more to do with the fact he was a troll and completely useless.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I only react to clever insults, this was a miss. Keep trying though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well it wasn't meant as a malicious insult but rather a joking jab.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

3 hours ago, G-Man said:

Yes they can local agreements are only thing keeping them closed after regular season you can look it up ,was discussed here in previous post.

What is so hard to understand about the landowner having the say as to when the trail opens on their land? The state has no say in it...

Depends on if you stop removing all the good daily chuckles or not 🥸

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Because we have to all get along under his oppressive reign

29 minutes ago, Rack Attack said:

What is so hard to understand about the landowner having the say as to when the trail opens on their land? The state has no say in it...

There are hundred of acre and miles of trail on public land that are open ,not my.fault that if you dont want to go to them,  trails here couldnt open for lack of snow until jan anyway some years they are literally only open for a day or two do to lack of snow. Serious snowmobilers trailer north to ride ,perhaps you could as well. 

From the little bit I’ve seen from this forum, Jerkman is a perfect name...
Some members here really need to do something better with their lives than arguing with strangers on the internet.

Hey storm

• Like 2

Rack I think you and G-man agree on that point....but he is stating that the regs say the trails can open after the regular deer gun season is over and most clubs wait until the muzzleloader season ends to officially open them if there is even snow.

@G-man where is that written about snowmobile trails?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, First-light said:

It's a pretty long season in NY why extend it? Its also a real busy time of season with the holidays I bet when it really comes down to it that many don't hunt. Just saying and if you are one of the lucky ones have at it and good luck!

Heck after first day i don't  hear  anymore shooting the rest of the season for the most part.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Rack I think you and G-man agree on that point....but he is stating that the regs say the trails can open after the regular deer gun season is over and most clubs wait until the muzzleloader season ends to officially open them if there is even snow.

@G-man where is that written about snowmobile trails?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

In dot regs but was also stated in original proposal for this hunt

https://www.dec.ny.gov/press/121333.html

This proposed, additional hunting opportunity does not impact when snowmobile trails may open. Snowmobile trails are opened after the end of the regular big game hunting season, subject to adequate snow cover and local agreements."

This was from the proposal towards the bottom

Yes they are talking state land trails

And in the actual write up the dec points out that even in private land trails in southern area ,snow fall totals have not allowed trails to open before the end of the proposed season as well

• Like 1