Rush Limbaugh Dead

Lawdwaz

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

He certainly revolutionized talk radio.

And yet here is how it death is portrayed by the great unifiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is..... all those quotes from Rush.... I believe in too!  There's nothing Wrong with what he said!!!!

• Like 4

A great man ... I will miss his show . I learned alot about politics and the games people play . While I didn't always agree with him he was right more than he was wrong . The man made you think .. 

Listened to his wife give the announcement of his death on his radio show. Very eloquent and heart felt . 

My condolences to his family . 

He will be a sorely missed voice of thought provoking reason in my life.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

The twitter-verse is a vile place.

Agree . I just joined up, there a few months ago , mostly because a local “ FireWire “ posts there , almost up to the minute as incidents are unfolding . It was nice to see what was going on . 

a month or two ago , I deleted Twitter .

RIP Rush 

Because I'm not an old fart I didn't listen to AM radio. I wish death upon no-one and would never celebrate the death of anyone.

He revolutionized talk radio and was a prominent conservative voice. But he's also a very far from perfect human being, like us all and has some pretty large skeletons in his closet. May he now rest in peace. 

• Like 1

Somehow, some of Don Mclean's lyrics to his song, Bye Bye Miss American Pie, seemed to touch me about the Death of Rush...." something touched me deep inside....the day the music died..." Definitely the end of an era. Hope this doesn't sound weird. Just a feeling i got with the song. Rest in Peace, Rush.

• Like 2