King Cuomo being investigated

Unfortunately he's like Teflon and somehow everything seems to slip right off

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

10 hours ago, rachunter said:

He's going to destroy a lot of his constituents careers to save his hide.I'm surprised Darosa didn't resign yet.

My first thoughts were that Melissa DeRosa would be sacrificed by Cuomo to save his a$$. 

Now that more democrats are on board, I hope she'll become the prosecution's best witness.  

• Like 1

The plot thickens.

"If the Department of Justice investigates the Cuomo Administration’s refusal to turn over data on nursing home deaths, a huge conflict would arise if the case were handed to the Manhattan federal prosecutor.

That’s because Audrey Strauss, the US Attorney for the Southern District, is the mother-in-law of top Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa, the figure at the center of the emerging scandal."

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Finally we can get rid of him and make way for AOC .......wait ......thats not better.......

yea I was thinking the same thing  I think unless we know for sure we are not going to get someone like AOC best stick with the devil you know maybe as bad as he is sadly there are others even worse.

seems like a bad deal either way looks like .