Gender questions...

So my wife asked me to print some covid form for her. I look over the fist page and man does this crap fire me up, check out the gender questions. What happened to male or female?!?!

Wtf does gender non comforting?

Wtf does non binary person mean?!?!

Wtf how can someone check not sure / questioning.

Sickining IMO

27014C75-08A9-4A90-8C02-3C9B00B0FDD9.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I saw the samething on a dentist form the other day.My first thought was this is crazy.I used to think to each there own, but this is so unnatural and most of them are just looking for attention.If two male bears meet in the woods they beat the crap out of each other and go on there way.Turkey send most of there time establishing a pecking order both male and female.

Seems where drifting back to a  wicked time like Sodom and Gomorrah. 

I don't really understand it myself, but my teenage daughter was ?? her gender back in high school, and when somebody you love goes through it, I think you become a little more understanding.

I also don't get why it matters to anybody. How do these questions impact my life in any way whatsoever? Different strokes and all. So my attitude is lIve and let live. 

It would be different if someone told me that I wasn't the gender I'd thought myself to be for my whole life lol...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, knehrke said:

I don't really understand it myself, but my teenage daughter was ?? her gender back in high school, and when somebody you love goes through it, I think you become a little more understanding.

I also don't get why it matters to anybody. How do these questions impact my life in any way whatsoever? Different strokes and all. So my attitude is lIve and let live. 

It would be different if someone told me that I wasn't the gender I'd thought myself to be for my whole life lol...

Tell the 2 woman with fractured skulls that it doeant matter because they both fought the same man in sanctioned womans MMA fights.

• Like 3

First, this is just an example of the fantasy world the left lives in.

2nd, we are forced to comply with these fantasies by laws that have penalties attached to them for non-compliance.  Employers, businesses, schools and even individuals can be charged with crimes if they do not agree to go along with the fantasies demanded by the deluded.

Case in point:  A funeral home has a long time manager who comes to work one day dressed as a woman in full drag.  They tell the man that is unacceptable to most of the families they serve and don't want to offend the loved ones of the deceased.  The man refuses to comply and is fired.  He sues and he wins millions from the funeral home which closes up.  This is a true story.

I don't care what people think they are, but nobody should be forced to play along with their fantasy under threat of severe consequences.

Leftist policies are so popular, they have to be forced on the citizens with a gun.

When leftists ask, "How are you threatened by this and how does it impact your freedom and liberty?"  Tell them to talk to the funeral home family.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Grouse said:

First, this is just an example of the fantasy world the left lives in.

2nd, we are forced to comply with these fantasies by laws that have penalties attached to them for non-compliance.  Employers, businesses, schools and even individuals can be charged with crimes if they do not agree to go along with the fantasies demanded by the deluded.

Case in point:  A funeral home has a long time manager who comes to work one day dressed as a woman in full drag.  They tell the man that is unacceptable to most of the families they serve and don't want to offend the loved ones of the deceased.  The man refuses to comply and is fired.  He sues and he wins millions from the funeral home which closes up.  This is a true story.

I don't care what people think they are, but nobody should be forced to play along with their fantasy under threat of severe consequences.

Leftist policies are so popular, they have to be forced on the citizens with a gun.

When leftists ask, "How are you threatened by this and how does it impact your freedom and liberty?"  Tell them to talk to the funeral home family.

A freaking men!!

So my wife asked me to print some covid form for her. I look over the fist page and man does this crap fire me up, check out the gender questions. What happened to male or female?!?!
Wtf does gender non comforting?
Wtf does non binary person mean?!?!
Wtf how can someone check not sure / questioning.
Sickining IMO
27014C75-08A9-4A90-8C02-3C9B00B0FDD9.thumb.jpeg.b1c4a6e62f76caeb004568ecc87db149.jpeg

I think it’s weird and kind of crazy. I also believe it’s probably a metal illness.

That being said why does it bother you? Why is it sickening. Just take pity on these people and move on. I’d they wanna be a chick with a dick what’s ur issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I generally don't care what someone wants to identify as, how they dress or what they do in their own home or in public for that matter.

But when it comes to medical records or sports (where one gender has an advantage over the other) there should be only 2 options.

I also don't think any of this affects any of you in any way.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 5

Hermaphrodite, I think.  Some people are legitamately born with a mix of both of the sexes anatomical features;Thats where alot of the gender identity confusion can originate and for completely biological reasons.  If your born with testes and a vagina with an enlarged clitoris that is almost like a penis, youre a hermaphrodite; therefore, you exhibit both of the sexes normal characteristics. I think in most  cases, people that are born with this condition can choose either gender to "become", so to speak, but its tough cuz theyre truly on the fence. A number of years ago, I worked with this "guy" named Chris who was a hermaphrodite.  I think while in middle school , he "chose " to be a he and so had corrective surgery , in addition to hormone therapy, and became a guy.  You could still tell something was off with him though--even without being privy to his medical condition-- cuz he was very emotional and effete acting.  

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

I think it’s weird and kind of crazy. I also believe it’s probably a metal illness.

That being said why does it bother you? Why is it sickening. Just take pity on these people and move on. I’d they wanna be a chick with a dick what’s ur issue?

Did you read my post?  Because it answers this question.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Hermaphrodite, I think.  Some people are legitamately born with a mix of both of the sexes anatomical features;Thats where alot of the gender identity confusion can originate and for completely biological reasons.  If your born with testes and a vagina with an enlarged clitoris that is almost like a penis, youre a hermaphrodite; therefore, you exhibit both of the sexes normal characteristics. I think in most  cases, people that are born with this condition can choose either gender to "become", so to speak, but its tough cuz theyre truly on the fence. A number of years ago, I worked with this "guy" named Chris who was a hermaphrodite.  I think while in middle school , he "chose " to be a he and so had corrective surgery , in addition to hormone therapy, and became a guy.  You could still tell something was off with him though--even without being privy to his medical condition-- cuz he was very emotional and effete acting.  

The chromosomes determine a persons sex.  Males are XY and females are XX.  But it is possible for women to be XY and they have the gender problem.  A male can also be XYY and have the gender problems.

But these conditions are not required in order to be legally classified as a certain sex.  That may be the problem with this whole issue.

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

The chromosomes determine a persons sex.  Males are XY and females are XX.  But it is possible for women to be XY and they have the gender problem.  A male can also be XYY and have the gender problems.

But these conditions are not required in order to be legally classified as a certain sex.  That may be the problem with this whole issue.

If a man is XYY they are referred to as "Super males" and would not be on this spectrum; theyre as hard-core a ude as you can find.  I read some where that years ago, researchers discovere a higher incidence of super males  in the prison population .  Seems like they tend to have a difficult time with self-control !! lol

5 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

If a man is XYY they are referred to as "Super males" and would not be on this spectrum; theyre as hard-core a ude as you can find.  I read some where that years ago, researchers discovere a higher incidence of super males  in the prison population .  Seems like they tend to have a difficult time with self-control !! lol

I think that is YY males.  Males with XYY syndrome have 47 chromosomes because of the extra Y chromosome. This condition is also sometimes called Jacob's syndrome, XYY karyotype, or YY syndrome. According to the National Institutes of Health, XYY syndrome occurs in 1 out of every 1,000 boys.