Gender questions...

15 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

I was out shopping recently, the bathrooms were both marked as either sex, I entered and was at the urinal when an older woman walked in and I was very uncomfortable. She made the comment "guess we're in new times" and went into a stall.

I was very uncomfortable knowing all she had to do was walk out into the store and make a claim against me.....

At what point does one's "personal freedom or choice" stop when it impacts others?

There is a teenage girl in our community that identifies herself as a "red fox" she is going to school with fox ears, long tail and whiskers painted on her face. 

Hey,i dont think the red fox option is listed!!!

• Like 1

There is a teenage girl in our community that identifies herself as a "red fox" she is going to school with fox ears, long tail and whiskers painted on her face. 

She better be careful the red fox season doesn't end till the 25th

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

She better be careful the red fox season doesn't end till the 25th

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Guess the question is does she squat to pee or raise one leg.....Ahhhhhhh society today!!

42 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I don't know. I understand that people that are gay don't choose to be gay. But what is all this other stuff? Wasn't Male, Female gay and lesbian plenty?  I also have a problem with a guy in my daughters school named Phillip, has to be identified as and called Rose. He also gets to use the girls locker room and girls bathrooms. It makes every girl in the school uncomfortable for one kid that is a guy but wants to be a girl. I'm not sure who that is ok too.....Now if this kid is mentally sound etc. Then i feel for him and his family. But boys go in the boys room and girls go in the girls room.....this is pretty simple to me....

See, Im with you there... my tolerance has expanded over the years, but it is not  infinite. I think that with kids--clearly due to their age and inextricable lack of wisdom and experience-- should not be accomadated and encouraged to accept this belief about themselves at such a young age.  In many cases, this gender identity stuff is just a fad--a phase, if you will-- and most kids grow out of it.  Do you really want them taking extreme measures at such a young age? I say no.  Support? Yes but counsellling and therapy that go handin-hand.  Also, i dont think they should be allowed to use bathrooms of the opposite sex just because they say they "feel" like the opposite sex--thats rediculous.  If you have the surgery and are biologically now a member of the opposite sex of your birth sex--finr, but until then, use the bathroom of your birth sex!!

6 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

I was out shopping recently, the bathrooms were both marked as either sex, I entered and was at the urinal when an older woman walked in and I was very uncomfortable. She made the comment "guess we're in new times" and went into a stall.

I was very uncomfortable knowing all she had to do was walk out into the store and make a claim against me.....

At what point does one's "personal freedom or choice" stop when it impacts others?

Are you serioius?? See, thats ludicrous and in a case like that, I'm with Grouse.  Thats just a silly fantasy thats akin to having an imaginary friend.   I would NOT dignify an adult-- or kid whos old enough to know better-- fantasy that theyre a freaking animal just cuz they SAY they "feel" like a Fox, bobcat, or whetever--that is clearly madness IMHO. 

2 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

Yep, described as "otherkins" or "trans-species", her rights can't be stepped on and she identifies as a fox and the school district must accommodate her beliefs or wishes.

have they adjusted school lunch options accordingly (rabbit, rodents, birds) ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

have they adjusted school lunch options accordingly (rabbit, rodents, birds) ? 

Sad and satirical as that sound she is entitled to any "special accommodations" in todays world. I seriously can't make this up....  

I try really hard to not give a crap what others are doing as long as it’s not hurting me or others but I do feel this stuff is getting a little out of control. I couldn’t care less what you want to pretend to be or who/what you want to screw or get screwed by but I feel they’re getting a little carried away in the world of make believe bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I try really hard to not give a crap what others are doing as long as it’s not hurting me or others but I do feel this stuff is getting a little out of control. I couldn’t care less what you want to pretend to be or who/what you want to screw or get screwed by but I feel they’re getting a little carried away in the world of make believe bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

See, Im with you there... my tolerance has expanded over the years, but it is not  infinite. I think that with kids--clearly due to their age and inextricable lack of wisdom and experience-- should not be accomadated and encouraged to accept this belief about themselves at such a young age.  In many cases, this gender identity stuff is just a fad--a phase, if you will-- and most kids grow out of it.  Do you really want them taking extreme measures at such a young age? I say no.  Support? Yes but counsellling and therapy that go handin-hand.  Also, i dont think they should be allowed to use bathrooms of the opposite sex just because they say they "feel" like the opposite sex--thats rediculous.  If you have the surgery and are biologically now a member of the opposite sex of your birth sex--finr, but until then, use the bathroom of your birth sex!!

Are you serioius?? See, thats ludicrous and in a case like that, I'm with Grouse.  Thats just a silly fantasy thats akin to having an imaginary friend.   I would NOT dignify an adult-- or kid whos old enough to know better-- fantasy that theyre a freaking animal just cuz they SAY they "feel" like a Fox, bobcat, or whetever--that is clearly madness IMHO. 

I agree, and i have actually had two different Gay people work for me.....One of them took me a while to even know he was gay. I don't care. What do care about is when did it become ok to make 300 kids uncomfortable for the sake of one....Our whole culture is becoming like that....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I agree, and i have actually had two different Gay people work for me.....One of them took me a while to even know he was gay. I don't care. What do care about is when did it become ok to make 300 kids uncomfortable for the sake of one....Our whole culture is becoming like that....

Yup, the proverbial pendulum has swung too far--its tyranny from the minority now ...

4 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Do you have a link supporting that assertion becasue Mayo and NIH don't see it that way. 

Actually, the most common cause for it is a condition called congenital adrenal hyperplasia, in whcih there is a malfunction in the adrenal glands; essentially, they lack an enzyme for making different hormones so hormone levels get out of wack.

I’ve never liked that I have to have the Y chromosome and females the X .

X is a way cooler consonant , a much harder sound , and cool words start with X , The X-men ,xtra cheese ,where as Y doesn’t even know if it’s a consonant or vowel, and what starts with Y , Yellow and Yummy . Somethings wrong in that world of the double helix .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Here are some bigger libertarian questions.  1) What does any of this have to do with COVID19 vaccination eligibility? 2) Why is the government collecting this information? 3) How is it going to be used?

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Huh?

These are questions on a NYS COVID19 Immunization Screening and consent form.  None of this information is necessary or has anything to do with COVID19 or receiving the vaccine, so why is it being asked?  Non-NYS COVID19 vaccination forms DO NOT ask for this information.  IMO, this is a Libertarian/privacy issue because the government should not be collecting information about any of us unless it is necessary to purpose.  

3 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

These are questions on a NYS COVID19 Immunization Screening and consent form.  None of this information is necessary or has anything to do with COVID19 or receiving the vaccine, so why is it being asked?  Non-NYS COVID19 vaccination forms DO NOT ask for this information.  IMO, this is a Libertarian/privacy issue because the government should not be collecting information about any of us unless it is necessary to purpose.  

Gotcha , I agree completely.