Gender questions...

1 hour ago, rachunter said:

Ya that’s a hoax that s been floating around for awhile now. 847ee49ab774ace277ad443a4aaa917b.jpg
This is Tamikka Brent he broke her skull in the first two minutes of the fight.
18f68048076182bdbe2ed34754c447f7.jpg
This is Erika newsome he also broke her skull. All while concealing the fact he was a man.
You can look up the fights for yourself. I’m not posting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me restate this for the final time. I'm not disputing that some "guy" hurt woman in an independent professional league for which the league can decide without government intervention who is allowed to fight who.

What I'm clarifying is that the picture of the bloodied girl is not from this "guy" and is falsely being used for sensationalism. 

got it?

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Ok , so I am confused . Are you saying then That Anyone should be able to use any bathroom of their choice , even cis gendered people ? And this elude is predicated on the fact that safety and exposure is a non issue? Just seeking clarification is all , thanks 

It's like this in a lot of places in Europe already. While I don't necessarily think we should switch to gender neutral bathrooms, I don't have a problem if 0.42% of the world who wants to use the restroom of the sex they switched to does so.

That's the number that you're all bothered about by the way. 0.42% of the population is trans. BTW, I agree that society shouldn't be turned upside down to placate them either (ie sports), but Jesus who cares if they sit peeing down in a stall for f sake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States#:~:text=A different survey in 2016,adult population identifying as LGBT.

1 minute ago, Belo said:

It's like this in a lot of places in Europe already. While I don't necessarily think we should switch to gender neutral bathrooms, I don't have a problem if 0.42% of the world who wants to use the restroom of the sex they switched to does so.

That's the number that you're all bothered about by the way. 0.42% of the population is trans. BTW, I agree that society shouldn't be turned upside down to placate them either (ie sports), but Jesus who cares if they sit peeing down in a stall for f sake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States#:~:text=A different survey in 2016,adult population identifying as LGBT.

This will end up having real costs for businesses. ...signage?...a third bathroom?..new policies? ...legal fees?  All driven by .42% and costs passed on to the other 99.58%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Did I post a story? I dont remember if I did, it's no secret what fallon fox did.

no you didn't. but the picture is not from him/she. that's all. And that "woman" wasn't in high school or college. All participants were professionals and paid and if you're an organization that doesn't even do a physical on your fighters, then shame on you too. Honestly if the wnba wanted to allow some trans dude in, then fine. They're not tied to the government, I don't watch them anyhow and neither does hardly anyone else. 

That said, high school and collegiate woman do not have a choice, and their potential scholarships are lost because of it and that is a very real issue to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

This will end up having real costs for businesses. ...signage?...a third bathroom?..new policies? ...legal fees?  All driven by .42% and costs passed on to the other 99.58%

nobody is putting in a 3rd bathroom. Let the dude with $20k in plastic surgery go squat. It affects nobody. Notice how nobody cares if the reverse is in play? Know why? because no dude cares. Go squat in the stall that looks and smells like shit with pictures of dicks carved into the door because i dont care that there's a gash down there but you feel like a boy. I'll still fart and scratch at the urinal next to you all the same.

17 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I think that a 3 rd bathroom is an excellent idea and would be a great compromise in this case . That way , if you really want to fart at the urinal while a trans person with a vagina is taking a dump in the stall behind you , knock yourself out lol 

You make it sound so elegant LOL

Let me restate this for the final time. I'm not disputing that some "guy" hurt woman in an independent professional league for which the league can decide without government intervention who is allowed to fight who.
What I'm clarifying is that the picture of the bloodied girl is not from this "guy" and is falsely being used for sensationalism. 
got it?

Ya I get it you said you where confused, I thought I debunked that story on page 8 or so.
The UFC has rules in place for transgenders,but it has to be made known to them.Most transgenders do not meet the criteria to fight in the UFC.

I believe it's a conspiracy theory that the Jews have a space lazer that was used to cause the California Wild Fires . :rolleyes:

Yes being pushed by some Republican Congress people such as the woman there

nobody is putting in a 3rd bathroom. Let the dude with $20k in plastic surgery go squat. It affects nobody. Notice how nobody cares if the reverse is in play? Know why? because no dude cares. Go squat in the stall that looks and smells like shit with pictures of dicks carved into the door because i dont care that there's a gash down there but you feel like a boy. I'll still fart and scratch at the urinal next to you all the same.

Yet. Wait until legislation starts
  • Like 1

No worse than believing Biden will do what's best for the country.

Really? Believing a racist conspiracy theory is no worse than having a different political view. Guess you must hate Jews

1 minute ago, Chef said:
2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Really? Believing a racist conspiracy theory is no worse than having a direct political view. Guess you must hate Jews

Showing your narrowed mind view again. I never said a word about believing the theory or hating Jews.

Just stating that believing in one is not worse than believing in the other. 

Maybe you should have some more Kool-Aid.

• Like 2

Showing your narrowed mind view again. I never said a word about believing the theory or hating Jews.
 Just stating that believing in one is not worse than believing in the other. 
Maybe you should have some more Kool-Aid.

Believing in a racist theory is 100% worse than having politically different views than your own.. it shows what a simpleton you are... it’s ok if you hate minorities... just own the fact that ur a racist.. it’s Ok just accept who you are

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

Believing in a racist theory is 100% worse than having politically different views than your own.. it shows what a simpleton you are... it’s ok if you hate minorities... just own the fact that ur a racist.. it’s Ok just accept who you are

You are really dumber and more narrow minded than I thought you were.

Now go sit back, relax, sip you Kool-Aid, take a deep breath, and read what I wrote.

Never said a word about racist theory, or minorities.

I accept who I am maybe it is about time you accept who you are and stop calling people you don't even know racist, simpletons, and whatever else you can come up with.

And no I am not bowing at your feet.

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 3