Gender questions...

You are really dumber and more narrow minded than I thought you were.
Now go sit back, relax, sip you Kool-Aid, take a deep breath, and read what I wrote.
Never said a word about racist theory, or minorities.
 I accept who I am maybe it is about time you accept who you are and stop calling people you don't even know racist, simpletons, and whatever else you can come up with.
And no I am not bowing at your feet.

It’s not my fault you hate Jews. It’s not my fault you can’t understand that supporting any racist theory is wrong and not comparable to having a different political view. It’s ok if your a racist just embrace who you are and don’t be afraid of yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s not my fault you hate Jews. It’s not my fault you can’t understand that supporting any racist theory is wrong and not comparable to having a different political view. It’s ok if your a racist just embrace who you are and don’t be afraid of yourself

Yet you (Chef) are in full support of Pres Biden, who is bought and paid for by China, the same China that is currently wiping out the Uyghur muslims in China and old Racist Joe shrugs his shoulders and smiles when talking about it at a town hall meeting ?

“If you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been, the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home,” Biden began. “So the central — well, vastly overstated — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.”

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/08/24/death-is-everywhere-millions-more-uyghurs-missing/

It's not my fault that you hate Muslims Chef, accept it, your a racist too.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

Yet you (Chef) are in full support of Pres Biden, who is bought and paid for by China, the same China that is currently wiping out the Uyghur muslims in China and old Racist Joe shrugs his shoulders and smiles when talking about it at a town hall meeting ?
“If you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been, the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home,” Biden began. “So the central — well, vastly overstated — the central principle of Xi Jinping is that there must be a united, tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that.”
https://bylinetimes.com/2020/08/24/death-is-everywhere-millions-more-uyghurs-missing/
It's not my fault that you hate Muslims Chef, accept it, your a racist too.

I am not in full support of Biden. I have stated numerous times I am a Republican. I just can’t stand Trump. Neither one of these men was the answer one is just the lesser of two evils.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Chef said:

I am not in full support of Biden. I have stated numerous times I am a Republican. I just can’t stand Trump. Neither one of these men was the answer one is just the lesser of two evils.

How are those mean tweets looking lately?

Damn right!! Twitter is the death of the universe. 

Figured I'd get a final post in before this thread gets shut down.

Also, got to laugh at the insanity of saying:

"I never said a word about believing the theory (sic) just stating that believing in one (the theory) is not worse than believing in the other."

Even my limited intellect recognizes the apparent contradiction there lol. That is a very...nuanced...distinction you're trying to make.

And I never said a word about Twitter. 

Edited by knehrke

7 hours ago, Chef said:

Yeah. Trump made you feel butt hurt with his tweets. Yet Biden is sticking it to you and every other American Dry!                            Yeah that’s the lesser of two evils!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Chef said:

I think most here would disagree that Biden/Harris is the lesser of two evils.

• Like 3

I think most here would disagree that Biden/Harris is the lesser of two evils.

I mean that’s fine but you also can’t equate a vote for Biden to believing that Jewish space Lasers are responsible for California wild fires

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

I mean that’s fine but you also can’t equate a vote for Biden to believing that Jewish space Lasers are responsible for California wild fires

Well now you're just making things up. I'm assuming you are referring to Marjorie Greene? So some crackpot who got elected to congress as a republican (in the same election that Trump lost) is automatically the voice of Trump? Nice try, but no.

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Some could make the argument that believing Biden is good for America and Jewish space lasers are on the same level of fiction. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, rachunter said:

Ya I get it you said you where confused, I thought I debunked that story on page 8 or so.
The UFC has rules in place for transgenders,but it has to be made known to them.Most transgenders do not meet the criteria to fight in the UFC.

Still seems odd that any "sport" wouldn't do physicals on their athletes. I've seen what a fake vagina looks like and you don't need a medical degree to identify it, let alone the hormones that they should be testing for would also be out of whack. 

14 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Yet. Wait until legislation starts

I think this is a reasonable fear and we're all new yorkers and know how these things start and where they go and being concerned before it becomes law is a prudent approach. That said, I think we all knew and if we were betting on it, would know that the gun laws were coming. I wouldn't place a bet on a 3rd bathroom becoming law. 

I'm a libertarian on a lot of things. If a business wants a 3rd bathroom, they can and should do so at their own cost and maybe they do it for a good business reason. But it shouldn't be forced.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chef said:

I am a lot of things but a racist is not one of them. I take a person for what they are and how they act not their nationality. An ass is an ass regardless of ethnicity. Your ability to twist things to your way of thinking and trying to make everyone else think that way never fails to amaze me.

I would be more afraid of people with your way of thinking than of myself. I can reason with myself and defend that reasoning.

You on the other hand are good at calling other people racist while using the term "white trash" quite freely.

For now it is a free country so to each their own.

• Like 2

Coke or Thailand? I don't know if either is that interesting. Maybe Thailand.

After a year in Malaysia I went to Thailand for six weeks of diving, chilling and hooking up with as many women as I could. My beach cabana cost $15/day, food was a couple of bucks and every week a plane would drop off a new crop of European girls. 

I will say this, do not screw with a Thai guy. Everyday I watched these guys train Muay Thai by kicking palm trees with their shins. At night, they would be in the bar where some drunk British guy would inevitably say something stupid. Can't tell you how many guys I saw dropped on the spot.  

• Like 1