Gender questions...

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can we bring back the “rules for dating my daughter” thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you own that Tee Shirt ?  Is it going to turn into a political thread ? asking for a friend .

I'm the first to post today?!? Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

FE wants some gender-related light banter to start the day. I'm game. 

Even prior to this current "it's cool to be fluid" movement, anonymous questioning revealed that nearly a third of women reported a female-female interaction in their youth. And there have been stories around for ages about the uncertainty and angst related to maturation of the female form. Finally, how many folks knew someone that was labeled "a tomgirl" when they were younger? 

This is not a new issue, it's merely come out of the closest, so to speak, and migrated to the male side. Whether you agree or disagree with their choices, on an individual basis IMHO it's always best to treat others like you'd want to be treated. Trite, but true. People are people are people. 

That having been said, the organizers/owners of these sporting forums need to protect their players, and with new issues must come new rules (unfortunate, but true). So yeah, I agree with many on here that say we need to restrict participation. The welfare of many comes before the rights of a few, when there's documentable harm involved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, knehrke said:

Whether you agree or disagree with their choices, on an individual basis IMHO it's always best to treat others like you'd want to be treated. Trite, but true. People are people are people. 

Very wise words sir!

Oh crap, I just assumed your gender! No offense intended!

• Haha 1

Can we bring back the “rules for dating my daughter” thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In the words of Eminem ********* ********* ********* **********

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You guys are killing it! Is there a word that's the opposite of offended? If so, that's what I am. Thick-skinned, maybe? That's what I tell all my trainees is the #1 attribute needed to be a successful researcher. When you put your work out into the world, you got to expect the world is going to chew it up, spit it out, and crap on your dreams lol.

But hopefully at the end of the day, year, millennium, you've contributed something useful to society. Maybe answered an important question, like "tubes versus cages?" "to pee from the stand or not?" "what's the best cartridge for deer?"

Edited by knehrke
  • Like 2