Gender questions...

Some could make the argument that believing Biden is good for America and Jewish space lasers are on the same level of fiction. 

Not really as one is not a racist belief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

I am a lot of things but a racist is not one of them. I take a person for what they are and how they act not their nationality. An ass is an ass regardless of ethnicity. Your ability to twist things to your way of thinking and trying to make everyone else think that way never fails to amaze me.
 I would be more afraid of people with your way of thinking than of myself. I can reason with myself and defend that reasoning.
You on the other hand are good at calling other people racist while using the term "white trash" quite freely.
For now it is a free country so to each their own.

Ok Heinrich

• Sad 1

Not really as one is not a racist belief

“Poor kids are just as bright as white kids” joe is about as racist as it gets. He picked a “black” VP because of her color, that in itself is absolutely racist!

• Like 2

The left sees Joe as a good racist though. 

He sees skin color first and offers preferential treatment, protected class status, reparations and jobs to people based on it.

So they think that means he's not a racist, because to them, it's OK unless you are doing bad things to those in the protected classes.  

It's OK to do bad things to people not in a protected class, and there is really only one of them.  Straight white males.

• Like 1

Then you're clueless about affirmative action, racial quotas, minority business loans, lowered standards for job hiring, etc.  Just a few examples of white male discrimination.  Probably should search some info on the internet, but don't use leftist Google because it also discriminates against the truth. I guess you've never had to compete for anything in the real world.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Then you're clueless about affirmative action, racial quotas, minority business loans, lowered standards for job hiring, etc.  Just a few examples of white male discrimination.  Probably should search some info on the internet, but don't use leftist Google because it also discriminates against the truth. I guess you've never had to compete for anything in the real world.

BTW, you are the only class of American automatically considered a racist in all things.

Almost forgot to mention your upcoming bill for "Reparations".  

Edited by Grouse

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Growing up poor in a steeltown, nothing was given to me other than as good an upbringing as my mother and her parents could afford. Since then, I've had to compete for everything.

None of those things you mentioned affect me in any appreciable way.

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Possibly it has but you just don't know it. Ever interview for a job and not get it? 

Of course. Who gets every job they interview for?

If you're suggesting that I didn't get a job because I'm white, that's a bit of a stretch. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, left field said:

If you're suggesting that I didn't get a job because I'm white, that's a bit of a stretch. 

I am saying you may not have gotten it because you weren't a woman or a VET or disabled or a minority. I make those decisions every day and when you need to hit "goals", many time a lesser qualified candidate may be hired becasue you need to check a box. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

It goes beyond just employees too. Ever hear the term "set aside contracts"? How about goals for subcontractor participation or vendor purchase participation? 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I am saying you may not have gotten it because you weren't a woman or a VET or disabled or a minority. I make those decisions every day and when you need to hit "goals", many time a lesser qualified candidate may be hired because you need to check a box. 

Doesn't really apply to me as I work mostly for myself, but I appreciate what you're saying. 

Is it fair? Probably not. Were the last 100 years fair or women or blacks? Definitely not. Are race or sex quotas perfect? No. But that doesn't make them invaluable or unnecessary.

What I'm not going to do is lose my mind or consider my identity under attack because I lost a gig to someone whose skin colour gave them an extra leg up. I'll just move on.

• Thanks 1

This is the best visualization of Equity that I have been presented with. You can agree with it or not, it's your prerogative, but I think it at least has some merit. 

IISC_EqualityEquity.png

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Doesn't really apply to me as I work mostly for myself, but I appreciate what you're saying. 
Is it fair? Probably not. Were the last 100 years fair or women or blacks? Definitely not. Are race or sex quotas perfect? No. But that doesn't make them invaluable or unnecessary.
What I'm not going to do is lose my mind or consider my identity under attack because I lost a gig to someone whose skin colour gave them an extra leg up. I'll just move on.

And pay higher taxes because of it

I see cancel culture up close and personal every day. It's disheartening, but not everything that you disagree with should automatically be labeled cancel culture. It's become a rallying cry of the far right, much like the left calling the right Nazis. Words intended to provoke an immediate and intense reaction because that's how we've been conditioned. 

I'd suggest less buzzwords. I appreciate a well constructed argument, even one I disagree with lol.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Belo said:

This thread needs to be locked. There's no reason we need to be discussing race on a hunting forum.

It's not about race, it's about government sponsored preferential treatment and discrimination.

It also applies to the gender question portion of this thread and LGBTQ privileges.

PrefTreatment.jpg

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1