Gender questions...

40 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

There are more cases like this and probably more to come. https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-inmate-wins-federal-sexual-reassignment-surgery-case

I think the whole jail system is interesting. You get guaranteed food, shelter and medical (even if they are bare minimum). Yet private citizens don't receive these things to some degree. Of course inmates deserve some form of basic human rights, we're not animals. And of course what price do we place on freedom? I'd rather starve then be locked up.

Don't think they should get free surgeries that aren't life critical though. I'm not sure how widespread this will be either.

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

That's a whole different topic, why do people have to pay 600 dollars for an EpiPen but some scumbag heroine addict gets free doses of whatever saves their worthless asses ?

x a million

9 hours ago, Grouse said:

First, this is just an example of the fantasy world the left lives in.

2nd, we are forced to comply with these fantasies by laws that have penalties attached to them for non-compliance.  Employers, businesses, schools and even individuals can be charged with crimes if they do not agree to go along with the fantasies demanded by the deluded.

Case in point:  A funeral home has a long time manager who comes to work one day dressed as a woman in full drag.  They tell the man that is unacceptable to most of the families they serve and don't want to offend the loved ones of the deceased.  The man refuses to comply and is fired.  He sues and he wins millions from the funeral home which closes up.  This is a true story.

I don't care what people think they are, but nobody should be forced to play along with their fantasy under threat of severe consequences.

Leftist policies are so popular, they have to be forced on the citizens with a gun.

When leftists ask, "How are you threatened by this and how does it impact your freedom and liberty?"  Tell them to talk to the funeral home family.

Seems like if restaurants can refuse to serve because if way your dressed then funeral homes as private buisness and all private businesses should be able to as well. 

• Like 1

No it’s mostly consensual, it’s just the only time we find out about it is when they claim rape after a drug deal that doesn’t go well.

There is some rape and it’s not much fun to come across! You become numb to the stuff we see so it’s not brutal mentally it’s just an butt load of paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butt load..... was that pun intended ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Zag said:

So my wife asked me to print some covid form for her. I look over the fist page and man does this crap fire me up, check out the gender questions. What happened to male or female?!?!

Looking at that form it looks like it would be easy for me to complete. Name, date of birth, and address. None of that other crap is required to get medical care. 

They don't have different shots for male, female, or whatever. They are just searching for more information which in reality is none of their business and will only be used to for purposes that not are related to anything that makes the world go around.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

That is only in the event the equivalent sport for girls/women does not exist. ie. Football.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yep. So the exception is made for a silly pastime and its no big deal. 

That said, I agree totally that the state/etc. has no responsibilty for helping folks out with their identity crisis, wherever they are.  

150581199_1816694918484951_3504842987703339868_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PzFdo42arLgAX_8D17r&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=ab37bf703c58590169a0fa0b801498de&oe=6053FEDF

Her name is Gabrielle Ludwig.

Biologically a man, born Robert John Ludwig, ex-Navy soldier declared himself a woman in his 40 s. At 50 years old, measuring 6’ 8”, weighing 220 pounds and covered in naval tattoos, Gabrielle Ludwig caused a huge feeling when she made her college basketball debut for Santa Clara, California community college: playing in the women's league.

Edited by Grouse
  • Haha 1

Everyone forgets about the girls who are threatened by this.  Hopes for college scholarships dashed thanks to the desire not to offend.  This is a community college, probably a 2 year school and this trans player is 50 years old.  How many of the girls in the league won't be going to a 4 year school now?  Want to be a woman?  Fine.  But why let that person's choice destroy other's dreams?

This is a threat to entire families that were playing by the rules, never expecting something like this to ruin their plans.  It threatens the very existence of women's sports.  It's a threat to the entire society, because laws were passed to take away your right to say no to this.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Steve D said:

Looking at that form it looks like it would be easy for me to complete. Name, date of birth, and address. None of that other crap is required to get medical care. 

They don't have different shots for male, female, or whatever. They are just searching for more information which in reality is none of their business and will only be used to for purposes that not are related to anything that makes the world go around.

exactly, it's there for demographic stuff. For example, they're trying to push a narrative that African Americans don't have the same level of access to the vaccine, when in fact there is multiple studies out there that show culturally they're just less willing to BE vaccinated. But of course, someone wants to make a victim where one doesn't exist. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Laugh while you can.  It won't be long until this bites everyone in the azz.

Its already biting every school age girl having to share bathrooms and locker rooms with boys that say they identify as girls. If its happing in my daughters small school in Ballston Spa it is happening everywhere.....And if you dare say anyting about it, you are in the wrong....

You know, from my conversations with young folks, it seems like this is much less an issue to them than it is to us. 

And you don't have to be gender queer to make a splash playing sports in a league intended for participants from the opposite sex. Women have petitioned and won the right to compete in guy's leagues for years. 

That having been said, I do think that sports should be stratified based on sex, not gender. And I suspect that the example Grouse has repeatedly brought forward is the exception rather than the rule. There's always going to be somebody who wants to make a point, but think about it...when you play sports, don't you want to be challenged? How would it feel to play t-ball with  kindergardeners? You could be a big shot. But who would want to? I got to think that it's the same for gender queer folks. After all, they're just people looking to be comfortable with themselves, same as everybody else.

• Like 2