Forum Member Mounts - 2020

WNY Bowhunter

23 hours ago, grampy said:

With each one completed, I am in awe of the buck itself.

And also the quality of workmanship, and artistry of the mount.

Great job on the part of the hunter killing the buck. And the taxidermist that brings him back to life!

Maybe, I'll be doing one of yours this coming season!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween Morning of 2020 my 15yr old stepson lost his sanity, and became the next human to endure mature whitetail madness, and there's no looking back.. Been trying to teach him how to hunt appropriately and where to find bucks and why.. 

Now, After receiving his mount from WNY, he can see the true beauty in a quality Whitetail mount. Thank you sir

Coles buck 2020.jpg

Coles 2020 archery buck 3.jpg

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic work as always Jason!!! You are the best!

Those two bucks are absolute studs!! The "Pack Mount" is just too cool!! The BIG 9pt is a true monarch of the deer woods! Congratulations Brian, on a great season!!! And best of luck for another great season this fall!

Make some more room on the wall!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, grampy said:

Fantastic work as always Jason!!! You are the best!

Those two bucks are absolute studs!! The "Pack Mount" is just too cool!! The BIG 9pt is a true monarch of the deer woods! Congratulations Brian, on a great season!!! And best of luck for another great season this fall!

Make some more room on the wall!

Thanks Dave - any chance that 9 is the one you were targeting all weekend 2 seasons ago?  Shot within 100yds of where you were sitting the ground.

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Thanks Jason.   They look great as usual!   You nailed what I wanted on the pack mount (even though it was packed out on an ATV lol).  Its a nice change of pace.

Can you bring the ATV into your trophy room for the full effect?

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Planning to mount it to the front of the ATV permanently.   Then the mount goes wherever I do.

Ah, now here's an idea. What about just the front of an ATV mounted on a wall with the mount attached?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Thanks Dave - any chance that 9 is the one you were targeting all weekend 2 seasons ago?  Shot within 100yds of where you were sitting the ground.

It very likely is the same buck! The tine length and overall size is VERY similar. I almost fell out of the stand, when I saw him coming down the side hill!!! Saw five different bucks that day! What a magical spot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

It very likely is the same buck! The tine length and overall size is VERY similar. I almost fell out of the stand, when I saw him coming down the side hill!!! Saw five different bucks that day! What a magical spot. 

Hopefully another big boy fills his spot!