Forum Member Mounts - 2020

WNY Bowhunter

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Ahh nice I'll have to check it out! Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

I hardly use any forms from McKenzie. Usually I consider them a last resort. They are the most expensive forms on the market and have the most expensive shipping too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Beautiful work as always!!should've made the trek and brought mine to you!getting antsy as its been almost 12 mo's but understand it takes time and did say 12-18mo's with as many as he had to do!hopefully i knock another down,the fiance will love that :taunt:

I'm 15-20 min from Ogden. That aint stopping me from having WNYB create the wall candy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Beautiful work as always!!should've made the trek and brought mine to you!getting antsy as its been almost 12 mo's but understand it takes time and did say 12-18mo's with as many as he had to do!hopefully i knock another down,the fiance will love that :taunt:

Well worth the trek ,I’ve done it multiple times ,And I hope to keep up that pace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

I drove just over an hour and a half one way to drop mine off and every time he posts pictures I realize more and more that hour and a half was well worth it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I may have to break the distance record IF I ever get a mount worthy one again. I've had taxidermy anxiety for a while as my local guy that is amazing, is already semi retired and was only taking a dozen deer a year and no longer does fish.  And the last thing I took to him was in 2018 so he might be out of the game now completely .  If he is, and I do happen to get a mounter, and WNY will take it, I will 100 % make that drive.  His work is amazing.  

• Thanks 1