Forum Member Mounts - 2020

WNY Bowhunter

15 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I drove just over an hour and a half one way to drop mine off and every time he posts pictures I realize more and more that hour and a half was well worth it. 

I agree 100%. A long story behind this buck and he isn't mine. He sat in a freezer for 10 plus yrs. I have seen a lot of mounts and can vouch for the fact you get good quality work and the turn around time is exceptional.

If I ever get one worthy of mounting Jason will be my choice.

curly done.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I may have to break the distance record IF I ever get a mount worthy one again. I've had taxidermy anxiety for a while as my local guy that is amazing, is already semi retired and was only taking a dozen deer a year and no longer does fish.  And the last thing I took to him was in 2018 so he might be out of the game now completely .  If he is, and I do happen to get a mounter, and WNY will take it, I will 100 % make that drive.  His work is amazing.  

I may break your record,if I get lucky? Will gladly make the almost four hour, one way trip! I'd really like a pedestal mount for my man cave room, in the new house. I have a couple of candidates roaming the property. But the last couple years, my results have been, shall we say,........... lacking?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I may have to break the distance record IF I ever get a mount worthy one again. I've had taxidermy anxiety for a while as my local guy that is amazing, is already semi retired and was only taking a dozen deer a year and no longer does fish.  And the last thing I took to him was in 2018 so he might be out of the game now completely .  If he is, and I do happen to get a mounter, and WNY will take it, I will 100 % make that drive.  His work is amazing.  

21 minutes ago, grampy said:

I may break your record,if I get lucky? Will gladly make the almost four hour, one way trip! I'd really like a pedestal mount for my man cave room, in the new house. I have a couple of candidates roaming the property. But the last couple years, my results have been, shall we say,........... lacking?

Epic get together in the making! 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

I already saw it.. :P was going to take a picture to post for you but chose otherwise. After all its yours to post 

It all fairness, that was not the finished version. He looks a little better now LOL. He's on the outgoing wall completely ready to make the trip back home this weekend!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...