Any idea what these are ???

luberhill

24 minutes ago, luberhill said:

I don’t think so , only like 4” long and too thin of a wall thickness

dont forget all pushrods are differant sizes for every motor especially if theres been work done on the heads  you can google hollow thin walled pushrods and see them all...all I said was it kinda looked like pushrods be it for a car or motorcycle or a boat motor but who knows

Edited by silent death

1 hour ago, silent death said:

dont forget all pushrods are differant sizes for every motor especially if theres been work done on the heads  you can google hollow thin walled pushrods and see them all...all I said was it kinda looked like pushrods be it for a car or motorcycle or a boat motor but who knows

No I gotcha ,, not saying they arnt ,,just weird how they got there

• Like 1

An old memory popped up from when I was an apprentice toolmaker.

Had a guy running a production job on a Bridgeport next to me. You had to account for your good parts and your scrap parts. I had probably the expected amount of scrap each day but "Skip" (i don't recall his name all these years later) never had scrap. Of course he got the good feedback and us lowly makers of scrap were told we need to "tighten up". Found out later that he made lots of scrap, but he would pocket it and throw it out his car window on the way home. Inventory control was not a strong suit of that first shop I worked at.

So these look like parts made on a Swiss lathe. Maybe old Skip got a job down in Luberhill's neck of the woods? 

@Jeremy K whatchya think?

• Like 1