Maybe some hope

This may actually take him out. Dems are also calling for his investigation and some even his resignation.  His "Friends" in the party are only that when they fear him taking them down. Now that there's a soft spot to go for the pile on will continue. Also the law suits alone may take him out.  He is in a deserved mess right now.  

But let's not celebrate too soon there are a few hard left people waiting in the wings to be the Dem nominee.  Including Letita James who blew him in and maybe Bloomberg.  Would be hard to believe a Republican would win in this state esp when there isn't a good candidate to run out there. It's still NY and it's not going to be Texas if Cuomo is gone.  But not thinking many will be sad to see him go. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

This may actually take him out. Dems are also calling for his investigation and some even his resignation.  His "Friends" in the party are only that when they fear him taking him down. Now that there's a soft spot to go for the pile on will continue. Also the law suits alone may take him out.  He is in a deserved mess right now.  

But let's not celebrate too soon there are a few hard left people waiting in the wings to be the Dem nominee.  Including Letita James who blew him in and maybe Bloomberg.  Would be hard to believe a Republican would win in this state esp when there isn't a good candidate to run out there. It's still NY and it's not going to be Texas if Cuomo is gone.  But not thinking many will be sad to see him go. 

I agree, hes in serious trouble and may be gone, but what does it matter for us when hell likely be replaced by another hard-core city liberal?

No conservative worth their salt would consider becoming the Governor of NY.  They are smart enough to see the damage done is already beyond repair, the state is irreversibly bankrupt and with the Democrats in control in DC, it would be impossible to solve anything.

Cuomo has accomplished exactly what his policies were designed to do.  Don't for one minute think all his COVID-19 policies and consequences weren't intentional.  They were all implemented to make sure Trump wasn't re-elected.  He's going down now because the scandal has been let out of the bag and Democrats eat their own when it comes to that.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, escpen said:

Reed  is spineless..  I have voted for him since he has been in office . Some of the things he has said in the last few months makes him a rhino in my book . He pandors to the vote.. doesn't take a hard stand on the tuff  stuff where he should . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Since #metoo there have been so many resignations with just a fraction of what he's been accused of, but you'll never see him do it. He knows you just have to hang in for a few news cycles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree but I think it might be all of it together that might get him this time.  People are starting to load up on him 

On 2/28/2021 at 12:38 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

Agree but I think it might be all of it together that might get him this time.  People are starting to load up on him 

Another accusation today, not from an employee, but someone he met at a wedding.    Let’s hope more keeps piling on!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/nyregion/cuomo-harassment-anna-ruch.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

The shit storm is brewimg....and he has no where to hide. Love how he wanted to recommend someone with close ties to him to complete the investigation.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

That's because he feels people are stupid.I hope they toss him out by his nipple rings!!!!!!

Edited by rachunter
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

just beware of what replaces him..... gonna be a dem for sure and might be more left..... Lettita James, AOC, Bloomberg, etc.....lets face it NY is mostly in a no win situation but I think not many are shedding a tear to see him go.  And i think that includes dems in the state too that are sick of his foot on their necks. 

• Like 1

Another accusation today, not from an employee, but someone he met at a wedding.    Let’s hope more keeps piling on!
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/nyregion/cuomo-harassment-anna-ruch.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

For the first time I think he's toast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

just beware of what replaces him..... gonna be a dem for sure and might be more left..... Lettita James, AOC, Bloomberg, etc.....lets face it NY is mostly in a no win situation but I think not many are shedding a tear to see him go.  And i think that includes dems in the state too that are sick of his foot on their necks. 

Well for a while it will be Kathy Houchel, from Buffalo, considered a moderate Democrat.  She was even endorsed by the NRA at one point.  Not that the current Senate or Assembly would backtrack anything related to guns.   But, yes, eventually it would be a bigger D than we have now.