Maybe some hope

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

just beware of what replaces him..... gonna be a dem for sure and might be more left..... Lettita James, AOC, Bloomberg, etc.....lets face it NY is mostly in a no win situation but I think not many are shedding a tear to see him go.  And i think that includes dems in the state too that are sick of his foot on their necks. 

Yup, that's my fear, the devil you know. Although the safe act was bad enough, he hasn't really done anything since then. 

I am concerned that whomever would take his place would do something against guns quickly just to curry favor with their base. It's probably a pipe dream to think a republican could eventually win the governorship.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Yup, that's my fear, the devil you know. Although the safe act was bad enough, he hasn't really done anything since then. 

I am concerned that whomever would take his place would do something against guns quickly just to curry favor with their base. It's probably a pipe dream to think a republican could eventually win the governorship.

Yes, it would be difficult to win the governors spot, but if Republicans could retake the Senate, things would be a little better.   

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Otto said:

Yes, it would be difficult to win the governors spot, but if Republicans could retake the Senate, things would be a little better.   

Looks like hershel walker ( huge republican) is running in georgia in 2022...  Thats a guaranteed victory

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

https://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/current/2012/10/03/108013/hochul-endorsed-by-national-rifle-association

https://cynthiafornewyork.com/press-release/if-cuomo-is-proud-of-his-f-rating-from-nra-why-did-he-pick-a-running-mate-with-an-a/

• Like 1

Lot's of King Andy's own party are jumping ship on him now. His presidential ambitions are now sunk. Looks like he's paddling hard, up stream, in Schitt's Creek, with a broken paddle. And the flood gates upstream are about to open.

I couldn't be happier to see this happening to the founder of the "Un-Safe" Act!!

Chances are very good a democrat, just as bad, or perhaps even worse will replace him. But if ever there were a chance for a statewide "KNOWN" republican to make a run. Now would be that time. Elise Stefanik, or someone with her backing and name recognition may just have a chance. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

Looks like hershel walker ( huge republican) is running in georgia in 2022...  Thats a guaranteed victory

I meant the NYS Senate, but happy to have the Federal level in R hands too! 

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Lot's of King Andy's own party are jumping ship on him now. His presidential ambitions are now sunk. Looks like he's paddling hard, up stream, in Schitt's Creek, with a broken paddle. And the flood gates upstream are about to open.

I couldn't be happier to see this happening to the founder of the "Un-Safe" Act!!

Chances are very good a democrat, just as bad, or perhaps even worse will replace him. But if ever there were a chance for a statewide "KNOWN" republican to make a run. Now would be that time. Elise Stefanik, or someone with her backing and name recognition may just have a chance. 

Stefanik would be like a ray of light form above!!!   Im a big fan! 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Otto said:

I meant the NYS Senate, but happy to have the Federal level in R hands too! 

Forget about NY....  Our goose is cooked forever , especially with all the republicans fleeing NY. Lets just worry about controlling senate nation wide.......

"all politics are local" - not sure who said that, but in Upstate NY the Republicans may be disorganized and outmatched in numbers, but they are not completely out of the picture just yet.  It would only take 2 or 3 seats to flip it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, G-Man said:

Vote isnt till fri or monday as all Bill's are supposed to be on floor for 3 days

yup - plan and agreement to do it - looks like fri.  Will take Hochel over him anyday!  I just fear a little who we get next election...

Edited by Robhuntandfish

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

yup - plan and agreement to do it - looks like fri.  Will take Hochel over him anyday!  I just fear a little who we get next election...

Can take his emergency power but he wont resign, be months before investigation, he said " I'm not resigning, the people elected me no the politicians "

I'm not trying to dismiss anyone's experience but this is ridiculous.

But what happened next instantly unsettled her: Mr. Cuomo put his hand on Ms. Ruch’s bare lower back, she said in an interview on Monday.

When she removed his hand with her own, Ms. Ruch recalled, the governor remarked that she seemed “aggressive” and placed his hands on her cheeks. He asked if he could kiss her, loudly enough for a friend standing nearby to hear. Ms. Ruch was bewildered by the entreaty, she said, and pulled away as the governor drew closer.

“I was so confused and shocked and embarrassed,” said Ms. Ruch, whose recollection was corroborated by the friend, contemporaneous text messages and photographs from the event. “I turned my head away and didn’t have words in that moment.”

"Confused and shocked and embarrassed", over someone asking to kiss her? 

Damn, that's my big move. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, left field said:

I'm not trying to dismiss anyone's experience but this is ridiculous.

"Confused and shocked and embarrassed", over someone asking to kiss her? 

Damn, that's my big move. 

I would hate to be young, single, and looking for a girl these days. My god, anything can offend people.

4 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I would hate to be young, single, and looking for a girl these days. My god, anything can offend people.

I have no idea how many girls I asked to kiss over the years but like a good Canadian, I followed the Wayne Gretsky approach:

I miss 100% of the shots I don't take. 

I really don't care about the harassment allegations, as Millions of NY'ers have been getting f@#$ed by Andy for decades and nothing's been done about it.

He kills thousands, makes millions doing it and their worried about allegations ??????????????????

• Like 4

I think those harassment allegations are going to be a smoke screen for the murder charges he deserves.He couldn't even get his crocodile tears to flow yesterday,Yet there are a lot of fools that will still support him.

I personally hope this is the end of coumo.I never agreed with those sayings "careful what you wish for or I know what I got with him" 

• Like 3

I think those harassment allegations are going to be a smoke screen for the murder charges he deserves.He couldn't even get his crocodile tears to flow yesterday,Yet there are a lot of fools that will still support him.
I personally hope this is the end of coumo.I never agreed with those sayings "careful what you wish for or I know what I got with him" 

I completely agree, and if anyone thinks his AG will find anything then they’re living in a dream world.

The only way she finds anything is if this covers something way bigger that they’re trying to get I head of.

What bothers me the most is the left couldn’t give a shit about the 1000’s of nursing home deaths and that cover up yet a lady says Andy asked her to eat a sausage and it’s the end of the world, as a country we’re F*cked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1