Maybe some hope

I'm NOT a conspiracy guy.  But does anyone else think it's extremely coincidental that all these women are coming out at the same time he just happens to go under investigation?  Why not at least one of them prior?  I am not a Cuomo guy for sure but it seems toooo coincidental.   Just an observation.  

I think the boulder is moving too fast for him to get out of the way this time and his days as gov are numbered. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He doesn't have it in him to step down, so what's next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe Dementia Joe will pick him up in the clown car and they can both drive over the canyon rim, ala Thelma and Louise...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I'm NOT a conspiracy guy.  But does anyone else think it's extremely coincidental that all these women are coming out at the same time he just happens to go under investigation?  Why not at least one of them prior?  I am not a Cuomo guy for sure but it seems toooo coincidental.   Just an observation.  

I think the boulder is moving too fast for him to get out of the way this time and his days as gov are numbered. 

It's not a conspiracy It's politics once someone in power get a cut the rest of the sharks smell the blood and start moving in cautiously for the kill.Those three woman where approached by someone in power and now there sitting back to see if wound is deep enough before they come in for the final attack.Down here on long island a lot of the politicians both dems and reps are hoping it's the end for cuomo.[me too]

I've been watching this crap for 31yrs. on a small scale.Ruthless!!!

It's not a conspiracy It's politics once someone in power get a cut the rest of the sharks smell the blood and start moving in cautiously for the kill.Those three woman where approached by someone in power and now there sitting back to see if wound is deep enough before they come in for the final attack.Down here on long island a lot of the politicians both dems and reps are hoping it's the end for cuomo.[me too]
I've been watching this crap for 31yrs. on a small scale.Ruthless!!!

He has a mortal wound with the stats coverup, what are they waiting for??

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He has a mortal wound with the stats coverup, what are they waiting for??

Na he can dump that on his staff,I'll bet he doesn't even dump it on Darosa.The mortal wound is to get the people[residents] to make the final blow.

Seems to me that's precisely why this is all happening.  He wants to run for President and the party wants Harris to win.  Therefore he has to be taken out.  That's why it was ignored in the past and is suddenly an issue.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

its a distraction from the real scandal of how these Dems cooked the covid19 numbers to make trump look bad hopping it would help biden win and it did obviously. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, phantom said:

its a distraction from the real scandal of how these Dems cooked the covid19 numbers to make trump look bad hopping it would help biden win and it did obviously. 

i think you give "them"  too much credit for this master plan. Not a conspiracy guy.  Everyone goes there too much. And Trump didnt need much help to look bad.  These politicians couldnt put two squirrels in the same box much less devise a national secret plan with Pelosi and Cuomo and Biden. 

18 hours ago, Belo said:

You know even if he makes it out of all of this, this for sure put a pin in his presidential hopeful bids. And for that, I'm grateful. Small victories. 

Don't bet on that we got china joe now and that stuff a lot was well known for years . Same with billy boy Clinton he was a known dog with the lady's. a big part of who votes for them only care about free stuff they don't care about who these guys mess with .

Rob, I think you underestimate the left's ability to conspire in order to stay in power.  They haven't got the grey matter to solve any of America's problems, but they are masters at devious planning to get re-elected.

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i think you give "them"  too much credit for this master plan. Not a conspiracy guy.  Everyone goes there too much. And Trump didnt need much help to look bad.  These politicians couldnt put two squirrels in the same box much less devise a national secret plan with Pelosi and Cuomo and Biden. 

One of his people said they cooked the books for that reason to help Biden   when that came out they came with this sexual harassment stuff  the very next day almost to change the subject  look at the time line .

Just now, Grouse said:

Rob, I think you underestimate the left's ability to conspire in order to stay in power.  They haven't got the grey matter to solve any of America's problems, but they are masters at devious planning to get re-elected.

yes exactly  its more important  to the media and dems  not to  make the democratic  party look bad and sacrifice Cuomo then to let people know how they killed old people  in the nursing homes just to try and make trump look bad and lose the election .    

On all of the important points of being President, on paper Trump was the best performer in decades, maybe ever.  Trump only looked bad on the leftist controlled main stream media opinion channels pretending to be "news" outlets.

There was no Russian interference in 2016, but there was an unrelenting amount of leftist interference from 2016 through 2019, and they ain't quit yet.  They want to be sure Trump cannot be elected ever again.

IMHO though, it ain't working for them, because Joe and Kamala are exposing who and what they really are.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

One of his people said they cooked the books for that reason to help Biden   when that came out they came with this sexual harassment stuff  the very next day almost to change the subject  look at the time line .

Im just not on the conspiracy trains for either side.  I also dont think Pelosi, Biden or Cuomo are any masterminds.  I think its as plausible as the right having secret NRA meetings.   Too much internet crap fertilizes both sides and it isnt good for any of us, and only grows division and lack of trust. And the far right and left have a better stage than ever with the people as disgruntled as they are and giving up.   What i do believe is that if the left has these secret agendas the right has just as many then.  I will stay in the middle where i neither trust, nor like, either side until one of them can prove different.  Broken promises, failure to govern with the people in mind, 5600 page legislation being passed - and guess what side i am talking about ...... both.    

I think the biggest failure of the right is not understanding that the culture is shifting.  Which is also the strongest attribute of the left.  That old conservatives sitting on their porch arent recognizing the culture is changing and peoples views as well.  That is still a republic or a democracy - whatever title you choose- but the majority of people are declining with our "old fashioned values"  whether we like it or not.  And I am one of those porch sitters that yells stay off my lawn on occasion but I also see how it is ignored esp in NYS and by both parties.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Im just not on the conspiracy trains for either side.  I also dont think Pelosi, Biden or Cuomo are any masterminds.  I think its as plausible as the right having secret NRA meetings.   Too much internet crap fertilizes both sides and it isnt good for any of us, and only grows division and lack of trust. And the far right and left have a better stage than ever with the people as disgruntled as they are and giving up.   What i do believe is that if the left has these secret agendas the right has just as many then.  I will stay in the middle where i neither trust, nor like, either side until one of them can prove different.  Broken promises, failure to govern with the people in mind, 5600 page legislation being passed - and guess what side i am talking about ...... both.    

I think the biggest failure of the right is not understanding that the culture is shifting.  Which is also the strongest attribute of the left.  That old conservatives sitting on their porch arent recognizing the culture is changing and peoples views as well.  That is still a republic or a democracy - whatever title you choose- but the majority of people are declining with our "old fashioned values"  whether we like it or not.  And I am one of those porch sitters that yells stay off my lawn on occasion but I also see how it is ignored esp in NYS and by both parties.   

They get together and plan things all the time , I know for a fact . Both sides do it , the dems are just a little better at it. plus the dems have free stuff  on there side its hard to beat that kind of messaging . They are not winning because of anything else friend.   Mitt Romney  in 2012 said it best about 47% of the people who vote for president only care about free stuff . 

All the crazy weido  ideas  the rich left in media and Hollywood pushes is only possible because of those folks selling out there values . Those  47%  if you asked them about those other issues they  agree with the right on most of them like borders china and religious  issues.  In other words if they new  elections did not included the possibility for free stuff most that group would not vote democrat or at all .  That's why they say  'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what they are going to have for lunch. far lefts exploits this .

1 hour ago, phantom said:

They get together and plan things all the time , I know for a fact . Both sides do it , the dems are just a little better at it. plus the dems have free stuff  on there side its hard to beat that kind of messaging . They are not winning because of anything else friend.   Mitt Romney  in 2012 said it best about 47% of the people who vote for president only care about free stuff . 

All the crazy weido  ideas  the rich left in media and Hollywood pushes is only possible because of those folks selling out there values . Those  47%  if you asked them about those other issues they  agree with the right on most of them like borders china and religious  issues.  In other words if they new  elections did not included the possibility for free stuff most that group would not vote democrat or at all .  That's why they say  'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what they are going to have for lunch. far lefts exploits this .

those people that only care about free stuff might be because they dont expect anything else to get done.  I think the more glaring stat is how many people actually vote.  And why they dont vote - same reason.  Democracy these days is two wolves who both voted for themselves and a lamb that voted while the rest of the herd wondered why we only have wolves to vote for.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish