Maybe some hope

1 hour ago, phantom said:

its a distraction from the real scandal of how these Dems cooked the covid19 numbers to make trump look bad hopping it would help biden win and it did obviously. 

wtf are you talking about? i'll even entertain your looney theory for a second to ask you how that explains the global numbers. Countries that aren't even allied to the US reporting higher mortality rates and per capita spread than the US. Please, I'll wait. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Don't bet on that we got china joe now and that stuff a lot was well known for years . Same with billy boy Clinton he was a known dog with the lady's. a big part of who votes for them only care about free stuff they don't care about who these guys mess with .

different times. it's not the same now

2 hours ago, Belo said:

wtf are you talking about? i'll even entertain your looney theory for a second to ask you how that explains the global numbers. Countries that aren't even allied to the US reporting higher mortality rates and per capita spread than the US. Please, I'll wait. 

different times. it's not the same now

Don't you remember?  trump was criticizing  the  blue states saying red states like Florida with a bigger population  had lower covid19  numbers that him and republicans run states  better   then  blue states like new York , and that is why Cuomo and the dems cooked the books .  Cuomo's  staffer said it her self, in so many words . Not hard to figure out why they did it everything was done by the dems and media to point the blame for covid on trump  .  telling the truth about a mess up like that would not be good for dems .

Cuomo Aides Rewrote Nursing Home Report to Hide Higher Death Toll - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

If they want  Cuomo for president the media will just discredit those women later on . They play these tricks all the time. 

nope, not gonna happen. Their base is all in on anti-victim shaming and all out against white males. I'm surprised you're not aware of this. If  deep dark blue state has dems coming out against their popular democratic governor who just won an emmy isn't a sign for you, I'm not sure what else it would take.

• Haha 1

Where’s that group of women with the pink hats. Why aren’t the storming the governor’s mansion?
Cuomo keeps saying he was elected by the people not politicians well then they should put it out there and let the people vote on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belo said:

nope, not gonna happen. Their base is all in on anti-victim shaming and all out against white males. I'm surprised you're not aware of this. If  deep dark blue state has dems coming out against their popular democratic governor who just won an emmy isn't a sign for you, I'm not sure what else it would take.

but look who is president now . They picked  Biden a old white guy that likes to smell and touch women  and likes to take bribes  lol  Cuomo has all the  qualifications  of a democratic president . 

https://images.app.goo.gl/7fz1ssWPVUWzChoN6

Former Vice President Joe Biden's touch under fire with new allegation (bostonherald.com)

heck we would be lucky if they  even take his name off the  tappan zee bridge lol

20 hours ago, Belo said:

Tara Reade unavailable for comment?  Biden was given a pass by the leftist base for molesting her.  They've called her a liar even with the complaint to the Senate the next day after it happened.

Edited by Grouse

13 hours ago, phantom said:

but look who is president now . They picked  Biden a old white guy that likes to smell and touch women  and likes to take bribes  lol  Cuomo has all the  qualifications  of a democratic president . 

https://images.app.goo.gl/7fz1ssWPVUWzChoN6

Former Vice President Joe Biden's touch under fire with new allegation (bostonherald.com)

heck we would be lucky if they  even take his name off the  tappan zee bridge lol

offset by kamala and honestly, trump lost that more than biden won it. Plus his touchy stuff, while creepy isn't the same as what andy is accused of.

4 hours ago, Belo said:

offset by kamala and honestly, trump lost that more than biden won it. Plus his touchy stuff, while creepy isn't the same as what andy is accused of.

They said biden was touching kids,  bidens dirt was worse !! but it did not matter because dem leadership  and media only cares about loyalty  if they can control you does not matter what dirt is out there they will cover it up . Biden is a perfect example of that , Clintons same thing .

maybe it will be different this time but I doubt it .

All the times Biden was accused of behaving inappropriately with women (businessinsider.com)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, phantom said:

They said biden was touching kids,  bidens dirt was worse !! but it did not matter because dem leadership  and media only cares about loyalty  if they can control you does not matter what dirt is out there they will cover it up . Biden is a perfect example of that , Clintons same thing .

maybe it will be different this time but I doubt it .

All the times Biden was accused of behaving inappropriately with women (businessinsider.com)

who says biden was touching kids? Q anon? 

Then there’s the Cornpop video ,where he said he likes children on his lap .
When they’re  not rubbing the hair on his leg of course ......

He's a creep. And a career politician. If Trump could have kept his head down and his mouth shut he'd have destroyed him. But he couldn't do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Dont hold your breath yet

majority of Dems in legislation and 20 senators and representives called for his resignation.  Bidens office not sticking up for him and sperating as fast as possible, Albany police investigation, FBI investigation, NYS Legislation office investigation with outside attorneys hired, numerous lawsuits coming from accusers and prob a class action from nursing homes.  Dunzo

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

majority of Dems in legislation and 20 senators and representives called for his resignation.  Bidens office not sticking up for him and sperating as fast as possible, Albany police investigation, FBI investigation, NYS Legislation office investigation with outside attorneys hired, numerous lawsuits coming from accusers and prob a class action from nursing homes.  Dunzo

I am thinking what was the alt game. He was planning to run for POTUS for 2024. What do the dems gain by sidelining him?

Zero opposition to KH in 2024 and 2028

• Like 2

Here’s my takeaway from that article . “ possible police investigation “, “ this could be the next step “. , “ the process is slow, patients is needed” .

One can hope ,  but I don’t see him leaving on his own , but dragging this out is a real possibility .

• Like 1