Maybe some hope

4 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Is that the same one as number 7?

There's so many now, I get confused.  

From what I can tell :

#7 is a reporter that was touched inappropriately - "Jessica Bakeman"

#8 was an employee hired for her looks - "Kaitlin"

Edited by JJBat150

Just listened to Andy, live . I’ll sum it up, “ I’m not going anywhere , I wasn’t elected by the politicians , the people elected me to Attorney General and Governor three times, I’m not going anywhere , I’ve got work to do , accusations mean nothing , where’s the proof ? “

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Just listened to Andy, live . I’ll sum it up, “ I’m not going anywhere , I wasn’t elected by the politicians , the people elected me to Attorney General and Governor three times, I’m not going anywhere , I’ve got work to do , accusations mean nothing , where’s the proof ? “

Yeah......all that and he's blaming the "Cancel Culture" for all his problems!......:taunt:

Can ya believe that??

The Chairman of "Cancel Culture" in NYS himself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Every thing the govt does affects me.  How much just remains to be seen.  When people start getting killed on the road by people high on weed, that will affect me.  When worker productivity drops on the job, that affects me.  When my grandkids find it easier to get, that affects me.  When a hunter is high and thinks I'm a deer, that affects me.

Your desire to smoke weed is blinding you to future ramifications.  If you could guarantee society all weed users will be 100% responsible, then you could say it won't affect others in the least.  But I don't think that can be done.

Alcohol is legal, but we all know that it affects others a lot.  Would legal weed be any different?

You crack me up man. Your ignorance around the number of medical and recreational pot smokers is astounding. I hope we ban booze too so that you're never in danger of being killed by a drunk driver. 

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

So, as much as I hate to say this, and as much as I hate Cuomo, he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet. Yet.

so quickly you forget about how fast kavenaugh was guilty until proven innocent. The dems can't have it both ways. We either believe all victims or we don't. They're either kids in cages or they're not. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

so quickly you forget about how fast kavenaugh was guilty until proven innocent. The dems can't have it both ways. We either believe all victims or we don't. They're either kids in cages or they're not. 

Oh I didn't forget about that at all, actually the opposite as I've come to expect the glaring hypocrisy from the liberal left. 

But the guilty until proven innocent isn't right no matter who the accused is. Even Cuomo (as much as it galls me to say it). I'm completely consistent with what I said regarding Kavanaugh and Cuomo.

All that said, I'll be organizing a carpool/caravan to Albany for anyone who wants to join me in person to slow clap Andy when the state police make him to the perp walk. 

• Like 3

The big sharks just pulled a fin off now andy is swimming in circles.To say i'm loving every minute of this is an understatement.The only sad thing is the hurt and pain he's caused so many.I know it's not going to happen,but i'd love to see him locked up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-gillibrand-call-on-ny-gov-cuomo-to-resign/ar-BB1ewnpi?ocid=msedgntp

6 hours ago, Belo said:

You crack me up man. Your ignorance around the number of medical and recreational pot smokers is astounding. I hope we ban booze too so that you're never in danger of being killed by a drunk driver. 

Sorry  cheech and chong  but booze is not the same thing you can drink just for the taste of it like a soda  . Pot on the other hand is only smoked for the High .  While I don't think its a hard drug like cocaine. Still not the greatest thing for you . should it be legal? Maybe legal in that  if you get busted   smoking it  nothing happens . But legal to sell not sure about that.  Probably going to happen because states want the money . Not sure making  it so easy  for people to be wasted is such a good idea either .  Grouse makes some very good points .

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Belo said:

You know nothing about me pal.  I work in rehab and see tons of people who are stoners and even have "medical mj" permission, but NONE of them have any real medical issues that pot can cure or alleviate.  If anything it just makes them apathetic about their issues.  Doctors are writing med mj prescriptions like they are handing out candy for everything from "anxiety" to "pulled muscles".  It a joke!  Most of my clients have no desire to make anything of themselves in this world and smoking pot only exacerbates their lack of motivation.  They are in rehab for a reason and their numbers are increasing.

Now there are responsible recreational pot heads in this country that manage to stay out of trouble.  But there are going to be many more problem pot heads if they make weed legal.  I personally don't think it should be illegal and an offense that has jail as a penalty, but there will be problems when it's legal.  To deny that is ignorant and clueless.  You OK with your kids smoking pot in the future?  Do you think that will enhance the quality of their lives and help them be successful?

What really galls me is people voted for leftist dictators, that are going to ruin our freedoms and remove our rights, because they want to sit around stoned and play video games.  Right there we have a major impact on the lives of ALL Americans because people want legal pot.  The prior discussion about gun rights is a real issue that is already being enforced.  Just hope it doesn't bite you in the azz anytime soon.

I crack you up?  I don't find your opinion on this issue funny at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know nothing about me pal.  I work in rehab and see tons of people who are stoners and even have "medical mj" permission, but NONE of them have any real medical issues that pot can cure or alleviate.  If anything it just makes them apathetic about their issues.  Doctors are writing med mj prescriptions like they are handing out candy for everything from "anxiety" to "pulled muscles".  It a joke!  Most of my clients have no desire to make anything of themselves in this world and smoking pot only exacerbates their lack of motivation.  They are in rehab for a reason and their numbers are increasing.

Now there are responsible recreational pot heads in this country that manage to stay out of trouble.  But there are going to be many more problem pot heads if they make weed legal.  I personally don't think it should be illegal and an offense that has jail as a penalty, but there will be problems when it's legal.  To deny that is ignorant and clueless.  You OK with your kids smoking pot in the future?  Do you think that will enhance the quality of their lives and help them be successful?

What really galls me is people voted for leftist dictators, that are going to ruin our freedoms and remove our rights, because they want to sit around stoned and play video games.  Right there we have a major impact on the lives of ALL Americans because people want legal pot.  The prior discussion about gun rights is a real issue that is already being enforced.  Just hope it doesn't bite you in the azz anytime soon.

Hey,with democrats you may loose some rights but you get some new ones too,isn't that wonderful? Especially for someone  like you who doesnt like his freedoms infringed upon.

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Hey,with democrats you may loose some rights but you get some new ones too,isn't that wonderful? Especially for someone  like you who doesnt like his freedoms infringed upon.

Anything any elected clown gives you is a privilege, not a right.  If they gave it to you, they can take it from you too. 

Leftists think they are free when the govt allows them to do drugs, cross dress and marry their same sex partner.  That's exactly the way the left wants you to think, so you won't realize real freedom has been taken from you.

Americans are voluntarily giving up their rights and freedom.  That's the only way the govt can legally take them from you.  The mindset that gives up personal responsibility and freedom, in exchange for a nanny state that keeps it's people in a stupor, is child like.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

All drugs should be legal, tax the hell out of them! Drug test all government subsidy recipients.

I hope cuomo kills himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% if you want to fry your mind have at it,you just have to pay the tax to take care of it later.

27 years ago this past Wednesday i gave that crap up.I still see the guys i ran with back then and there right where they where when i quit.Some still living with there parents others with families,but all of them smoking and drinking chasing down the next doobie and grubbing a $20.I had to tell one of my childhood friends to get lost,He thought i was an ATM machine.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, rachunter said:

I agree 100% if you want to fry your mind have at it,you just have to pay the tax to take care of it later.

27 years ago this past Wednesday i gave that crap up.I still see the guys i ran with back then and there right where they where when i quit.Some still living with there parents others with families,but all of them smoking and drinking chasing down the next doobie and grubbing a $20.I had to tell one of my childhood friends to get lost,He thought i was an ATM machine.

I thinks it's great idea too. The useless still spend the money and they make my earning power go up.

Stoner at work complains he hasn't received a raise in 5 years. I asked for more money after 4 months, and I think I could have pushed for more. I'll take it right out of his wallet.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Sorry  cheech and chong  but booze is not the same thing you can drink just for the taste of it like a soda  . Pot on the other hand is only smoked for the High .  While I don't think its a hard drug like cocaine. Still not the greatest thing for you . should it be legal? Maybe legal in that  if you get busted   smoking it  nothing happens . But legal to sell not sure about that.  Probably going to happen because states want the money . Not sure making  it so easy  for people to be wasted is such a good idea either .  Grouse makes some very good points .

"Sorry cheech and chong."

Who else thinks that reference is the dumbest, yet funniest thing you've read on here in months? :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anything any elected clown gives you is a privilege, not a right.  If they gave it to you, they can take it from you too. 

Leftists think they are free when the govt allows them to do drugs, cross dress and marry their same sex partner.  That's exactly the way the left wants you to think, so you won't realize real freedom has been taken from you.

Americans are voluntarily giving up their rights and freedom.  That's the only way the govt can legally take them from you.  The mindset that gives up personal responsibility and freedom, in exchange for a nanny state that keeps it's people in a stupor, is child like.

Yes to all of those,cross dressing is fun,drugs are and then i wont care what sex i have sex with. What's not to like?

On 3/13/2021 at 1:36 AM, Grouse said:

yawn.

should we eliminate booze too? I never once said that pot was without its issues btw. But I'd much rather have people use weed than booze and I'd rather them try weed to treat pain than opioids. There are so many high functioning people who smoke a joint on a friday night to unwind, again I think you're clueless to this. You're using the addict as an example. Abusing anything whether it's pot or booze isn't good. Recreational use to relax whether it's smoking a joint occasionally or a glass or 2 of wine is completely innocent. Let people choose their vice and let the government profit from it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Belo said:

yawn.

should we eliminate booze too? I never once said that pot was without its issues btw. But I'd much rather have people use weed than booze and I'd rather them try weed to treat pain than opioids. There are so many high functioning people who smoke a joint on a friday night to unwind, again I think you're clueless to this. You're using the addict as an example. Abusing anything whether it's pot or booze isn't good. Recreational use to relax whether it's smoking a joint occasionally or a glass or 2 of wine is completely innocent. Let people choose their vice and let the government profit from it.

I agree 100% with you on this no taxation without relaxation. 

• Like 1