Maybe some hope

This is NJ today.

The recent marijuana legislation included CRAZY provisions and THE GOVERNOR SIGNED the law. First, the POLICE ARE PROHIBITED FROM INFORMING THE PARENTS THAT THEIR YOUNG CHILDREN WERE USING MARIJUANA. Second, that if MARIJUANA SMOKE IS coming out from a car, THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED PROBABLE CAUSE for a police officer to take certain action. AND FINALLY THE POLICE OFFICERS ARE CRIMINALS IF THEY DO ANY OF THE ABOVE. The public voted for the legalization of marijuana but not for ANY OF THE ABOVE CRAZINESS. Common sense has been replaced with extremists controlling the agenda in Trenton. Balance in public policy is absolutely necessary. I have begun the process to remove these provisions from the law.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:12 PM, Steuben Jerry said:

I would think it's all over but the crying now.

Dunzo.gif

Media just needed another  bad guy  to write about for ratings  now that trump is gone. 

if he goes it should be for messing up with covid19 which there is proof of . The fact  that most the media not talking about that makes me think this is all bs nothing is going to happen . These  women could be lying just to get on tv  make some easy money  many will say anything for fame and  fortune   . It sets a bad  example if you can just kick someone out of office  with out any real proof  in my opinion. 

and  a few weeks ago media was saying this .

The 'Cuomosexual' Hollywood Elites Who Were 'In Love' With Accused Sexual Harasser Andrew Cuomo (breitbart.com)

I see the use of legal drugs by the government to remove individual freedom, was predicted long ago by a man who was well versed in political ideology.   Now we have people agreeing to give up rights, especially their gun rights, because they are offered pharmacological happiness.

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” (Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961)

Edited by Grouse

Andrew Cuomo’s family members were given special access to covid testing, according to people familiar with the arrangement

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/andrew-cuomos-family-members-were-given-special-access-to-covid-testing-according-to-people-familiar-with-the-arrangement/ar-BB1eVyM8?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

The man who wanted to be President!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 6:52 AM, Grouse said:

a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude

Interesting point with so many state governments who have and are planning to legalize marijuana.   

Fact is ALL marijuana smokers use this drug to achieve a chemical high.  The politicians who support recreational use of marijuana have a win-win situation.   They make money through taxing the sale of marijuana and enable the users who apparently have mental and/or emotional issues by needing to escape reality to "love their servitude"!.

• Like 1

Just now, Moho81 said:

Those investigators are gonna be busy. Lots of stuff to be looked into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotta wonder whats the high water mark here.  Something new everyday. How long can he tread water.....  

And what bothers me the most is didnt we all already know this stuff was going on all along.... yet he remained the king.     

Cuomo has now placed a convicted cop killer on the nys police reform committee im not so upset about weed being legal but some of the laws within that bill are complete BS as pointed out by other post, but having a cop killer on police reform committee is an all time low, even that this criminal is walking around free is like spitting in every cops face but to do what Cuomo did is basically telling every LEO in the state he does not care about them or public safety,,,,Cuomo just does not give a f*** period...

• Like 1

Cuomo has now placed a convicted cop killer on the nys police reform committee im not so upset about weed being legal but some of the laws within that bill are complete BS as pointed out by other post, but having a cop killer on police reform committee is an all time low, even that this criminal is walking around free is like spitting in every cops face but to do what Cuomo did is basically telling every LEO in the state he does not care about them or public safety,,,,Cuomo just does not give a f*** period...

He’s still mad because a trooper was piping his daughter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

The Cuomo VIP scandal is worse than you thought 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-cuomo-vip-scandal-is-worse-than-you-thought/ar-BB1fb2Sa?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

More bad news for Governor Andrew Cuomo, but he is the governor. 

As bad as Cuomo is, Senator Andrea Stewart-Cousins and Assemblyman Carl Heastie, both Democrats have failed to initiate the impeachment of Cuomo.  What are Cousins and Heastie afraid of?  Are they just giving lip service criticizing Cuomo while actually trying to keep Cuomo as governor?  

Maybe Cousins and Heastie need to be impeached for their failure to execute their responsibilities as elected officials to remove Cuomo from office.  Maybe the problem is much deeper than Cuomo…its Democrats in New York State government.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2021 at 8:12 AM, Steuben Jerry said:

Yup, that's my fear, the devil you know. Although the safe act was bad enough, he hasn't really done anything since then. 

I am concerned that whomever would take his place would do something against guns quickly just to curry favor with their base. It's probably a pipe dream to think a republican could eventually win the governorship.

You didn't tell me you had a crystal ball. Can you give me the lottery numbers ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

You didn't tell me you had a crystal ball. Can you give me the lottery numbers ?

A big pipe dream. As long as NYC counts towards the vote Republicans don’t stand a chance. This state and country are screwed!!